Reviews for Something of Value
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
A nice follow on to your longer story (although it seems you wrote this one first), and I still really enjoy your portrayal of the Gungans. I like to think of Jar Jar as the outlier, and a really unfortunate representative of his people. I sort of wish Tarpals - your Tarpals - had been our intro to the Gungan race.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
YOU GO! _ Whooo! Ahhhh, I luv Gungans, and Captain Tarpals, and Captain Panaka! Pleaaaaase write more! _ BTW, if you get a chance, maybe you could R&R my lil Star Wars fic about ol' Tarpals, called "General Trouble" :)
Arrow Tibbs chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Well done! I really enjoyed your story and writing style, and only spotted one minor typo (which by now I've forgotten where it's at ;;) There are so few stories involving gungans, I liked the ideas you included on their culture. Again, well done, I would like to see more from you someday.
notnowmaybelater chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Terrific story! I don't remember Panaka from the film, but I remember thinking the Gungans couldn't be as inept as *cough* some of them seemed, if they'd managed to build the kind of society they had.