Reviews for The Only Series
HikaruTheHunter chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Can I just say that you're probably one of my favorite authors on this site?
Beautifully written so far. I just finished the first part and I can't wait to start Only Soul. Seriously though, I wrote the story Bad Karma and stuff like that, and I mean, this is what I aim to be.

Awesome job. Can't waitt o read more. :)
Akuma Nakamura chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
Awww... OMG I love this series so much... You are an amazingly gifted writer, i actually cried throughout this story... Please continue lol
Guest chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
you were right when you said that this story had more twists than a 5 ft ice cream cone
kibaxnaruto chapter 22 . 7/20/2010
man i hope you update soon :/
Crimson Torrent chapter 22 . 6/3/2009
No naruto! dont die!...cuz that'll make Kiba sad. (

This story is really good! plz continue it
inuzuka15 chapter 22 . 3/2/2009
I loved it all the way til the second hospital trip. other than that *nose bleed* Hm lemon :D
hanakisa chapter 22 . 12/28/2008
omg naru-chan went in a coma! no please make naru get better ! update soon!
Lukky Kid chapter 22 . 12/14/2008
hehe

ur writing skills are awesome!

plz update soon

i dun wanna wait a long time to find out wat happens to kiba n naruto
Takibi-sama chapter 22 . 12/3/2008
This really wasn't what I should have picked to read tonight, seeing as I'm depressed, was dumped, am doing miserably in Criminal Justice, and can't let go of my pack of reds for more than a couple of hours, but I must say, this is one of the best KibaNaru stories I have read in a long, long time, I was moved, almost to tears, by some of the issues you wrote about. I was uplifted, even amused, by your satirical way of dealing with our cliché world.

Your writing is excellent, to begin with, and is the foundation to a good story, I only caught two or three mistakes in the past couple of hours of reading. You also display a good sense of what you are doing with your plot, lead up to events fairly well, and you aren't obvious about anything that is going to happen. I hardly expected to find Naruto on the beach with Kiba, nor did I expect them to end up in the hospital again, much less due to Kiba.

Even though this is not a story that I would find heartwarming, or fluffy, it is an excellent read, and definitely covers pertinent issues involving the stigma that is attached to being gay.

As Franz Kafka once wrote, "We need the books that affect us like a disaster, that grieve us deeply, like the death of someone we loved more than ourselves, like being banished into forests far from everyone, like a suicide. A book must be the axe for the frozen sea inside us." I have always selected what to read according to this, yet, your story, I stumbled upon without thinking, and I am fortunate to have done so, for it has inspired deep thought and some mental restructuring on my part.

Please, continue writing this story, let it function as the axe to break apart the frozen sea of my emotions.
jazzy2may chapter 22 . 12/1/2008
oh my goodness! poor Naruto! Poor Kiba! update soon please. So sad, I'm crying. sob sob.

Fantastic heart wrenching story!
Koren Darkfire chapter 22 . 11/30/2008
This story is awsome! you have to put up another chapter soon! I hope naruto pulls through okay, I'm sure kiba will treat him better after this. right?
Zexion14 chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
WOW! this is one of the greatest Kibanaru fics I've ever read. Keep it going, so far 5 out of 5!
Sodapops chapter 22 . 11/29/2008
life can be such a bitchh. i hope everything turns out for the better.
lord kiras hand chapter 22 . 11/29/2008
T-T why do bad things always have to happen to good people.

T-T plz update soon i luv this fic.
NaruKiba Lover chapter 22 . 11/29/2008
All I can say right now is wow. I may be mad at Naruto in some stories where I just want to KILL him but he really didn't deserve that. Love your story (even if Kiba is more dominant in it.) can't wait for the next chapter.