Reviews for Honeycomb
shinjitsunouminomegami chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Wow, that's such a haunting piece of writing and sounds like it should have been included in one of the earlier Sevenwaters books, akin to you've captured a small bit of Niamh
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh. My. That was powerful. I don't know if you'll ever read this as you wrote this 3 years ago but I wanted to let you know that your words still do have an effect.
cruel comedy chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
A beautiful ending for Niamah. I think it portrays both her fear and her happiness perfectly, and Fianne as Niamh's "beacon of hope" is a fantastic idea. That she rebelled against the injustice done to her in her final moments was a fitting end too.
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This was so sad but beautiful. I'm glad you gave Niamh the chance to finally stand up for herself, it makes her death that much more heartbreaking. Great fic all around. :)
Eternally knight chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
ohmygoodNESS! that was wonderful! sad, but very well written. i had always wondered how Niamh died, and i think this is a pretty safe bet to how that would happen. VERY GOOD JOB!
I.C.Mohr chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Oh this was beautiful! I loved Oonagh becoming Fionn because I feel she probably would play with Niamh before killing her. Also it was wonderful to see Niamh's love for Fainne. Everything was just exquisitely pieced together.
Angel St. Mathew chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Um...I'm kind of confused. I mean, I think I followed what happened, but I had to re-read it a couple times. Good story, though.
Duachais Seneschais chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Hello,

Excuseme about my poor english, I can't write all I want, but hope that you understand.

I loved it! Finally the thoughts of Niamh about your own feelings for her beloveds daughter and husband, her sister LĂ­adan! Her death, for me, was so unexpected, without a thoght or a word (of course that it was part of a greates "plan" of Juliet Marillier in the book, but was sad )

Loved it!
Issylt chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aw! Poor Niamh! I've never liked her much, but this made me SAD alright! You really do write well.

Who does the dead 'he' refer to? Liam, I presume?