Reviews for The Golden Mountain
victoria chapter 10 . 3/19
that was amazing you have a gift your writing is so good i could not stop reading, i would gladly watch this as a sequel i really enjoyed this have you thought of writing a book or have you already rote one because if i had your talent i would write stories every day.
anastasija.1999 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
The story is good,but i do have to say that pos manner if speaking is a bit too formal for his usually light harted funny way of speaking even in dangerous situations.
PotatoHeaven chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
omg omg i just totally loved that was a great twist in the story and it was really a writing is a very great great great story and i loved the part where tai lung became a good guy cuz i am a big fan of tai lung he is my favourite character in the movie kung fu panda.
The fallin chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Good story really good I like the part where Tai lung became good and ended up being good friends with PO you should make one were they become close like brothers close
MadClawDragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This really good!
Rakaziel chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Wow, just wow. Your story is not just really good and well written, it would be a worthy skript for the next Kung Fu Panda Movie. Ok, it would be short but with expanding the epilogue, maybe showing the shadow warrior beforehand without telling wheter he is good or evil and then telling his story with himself als the Narrator it could easily fill an entire movie.
Siyahamba chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
I love this story. It's very touching and portrayed the personalities of the characters from the movie very well; I could actually picture it happening.
Wonder Panda Tan-Tan chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
Hey the thing about the darklings did you get that from the darkness video game? Anyway it's still cool
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Now that's an awesome ending! That was so cool. It's a fave, I can tell!
smileyfox5150 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Bravo! Bravo! Loved it, really good job! MAybe you could do a sequel on your "Shadow Warrior"...just a thought... :)
nievelion chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
Wow, another great KFP fic!

This may not be an epic or anything, but what it lacks in grand, sweeping quests it makes up for in spades when it comes to heart and character. I love Po even more now, and I already loved him a lot to begin with! You really do a wonderful job of expressing his thoughts and feelings (with Tai Lung, there's no question there). Having him be channeling Oogway's spirit, or the spirit world, because of being the Dragon Warrior was a stroke of genius, as was his little trick to get Tai Lung to go with and be redeemed. Very, very true to what we saw of Po in the film. The nightmare sequence was rather horrific and stunning, AWESOME job there! And I adored Tai and Shifu's final talk. So much to love here...I don't know why, but I think I loved the snow leopard playing the flute most of all-maybe because of the link with Shifu, or because it was a wonderful way to give him an outlet for goodness and a gentle heart and soul. Artistry usually does go that way, as well as laughter-and you used both. Kudos!

I also like Tai's final fate. While having him be accepted in the valley and living in the temple again is a nice thought which a lot of fanfic writers have used, I think it makes sense that he would end up having to go elsewhere-I even think this might be the route DreamWorks themselves might take in the sequels. Either because he feels he no longer fits in, because no one will accept him, because he "doesn't get along well with others", or because he feels he still needs to do penance for his misdeeds, I can see Tai Lung going off to live somewhere else as a kind of hermit, and have to be appealed to or fetched whenever the Five need him to face some threat. Or, as you wrote, becoming a secret warrior. :)

Glad to see you here, and I'm certainly glad you wrote this story. :)
FelidaeGod chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Dude. You are a writing GOD. Im only on chapter 5...and im already really into it. If you would please pm me, i have some questions to ask you.

-Btw Falconmage reccommended you. He was SO right when he said your a great writer. Im going to read the rest of the story later on since i have to sleep now.-
Grim Piggles chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
AWESOME! I love Po and Tai Lung friendship fics. This is my total favourite, though! XD You did a great job on it!
Luna Goldsun chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
*applauds* Bravo! Bravo! This was lovely, and what a sweet ending, short, but sweet! Personally, the epilogue has me curious about this "Shadow Warrior" and his many adventures ;) I'm amazed this is your first fanfic, it was so well written! You deserve a round of applause! I hope to see more from you.
BuddhaBooty chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
You mentioned me again? You're the best, you know that? I think the ending was beautiful and realistic in a way that makes me realize just how much Magnificent Mistake is crying out for a sequel. Darn you! Anyway, thank you so much for letting me be your beta, it was a wonderful experience and there aren't words enough to tell you how happy I am to have made such a kind, wonderful, and, as Po would say, completely and totally AWESOME new friend. Again, thank you, and now, I am off to try to adjust to the new school year. Love you forever and hope to talk to you soon,

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »