Reviews for Quixotic Relapse
KakashiCouldRail chapter 1 . 6/9
*cries in ‘I want another chapter’*
HopePiggyBank chapter 3 . 2/9
Whoever you are, I hate you for leaving this great story like this. It was almost perfect.
RaiNiccle chapter 2 . 5/19/2020
Beautiful! This is a really well written story, I love that it has long chapters and each scene is very meaningful and touching to read
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
Loving that the first chapter is long but it was definitely not boring at all! It really got me hooked and I love your version of their childhood really unique and the writing is amazing! the flow is easy to follow and the characters are NOT OOC!
Kanch chapter 3 . 5/29/2017
A really well written story (though I'd suggest a little editng on grammar ;)) kept me hooked throughout!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
oh jesus , this chapter made me hungry too ! I guess i'll just forget my new diet for today , and go to a chinese restaurant ! he i loooved this ! it's really good , when are you going to update ? you're going to , aren't you ?
sempitavalon chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
This review is really late, but I still want to! Great story, and my favorite Chinese food is probably...油條. If that's how you spell it, I'm not sure..
Lili Bibi chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
The story was so beautiful!
Lili Bibi chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Aww... He ate evrything Tenten made 4 him! :')
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
OMG! Tenten and Neji so adorable! 3
spiral5 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
good.
Lily chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
when will you pick this up again? it just can't end like that, there has to be more. hopefully this will be updated and finished some time. don't let it go!
FlockFighter101 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
oooooh! LOVE!

haha, plez update soon!
a naruto fan chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
i absoulutely loved your take on neji and tenten. please update another installment soon!
vanita-sensei chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
omg, i totally loved this fic, why did discontinue it? its so cool! please let me know if ur going to write the next chapter or something! xo!