Reviews for Beyond the Thirteenth Hour
Happy Cynic chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
What a sweet story! I was somehow expecting a more bittersweet end, but aside from Jareth's plight it resolved with few tears. Well, until the sequel, at least...

A great read. Thank you for sharing!
Taeniaea chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
cool story
WhiteWraith chapter 16 . 1/23/2009
I really enjoyed reading this ]

Looking forward to the sequel!
magialuna chapter 16 . 1/23/2009
This is a really nice story. Well thought and planned out and executed. I can't help but feel terrible for Jareth as he is my favorite character, but his was a good story anyway. Thanks! -Clare
Midnitergrl chapter 16 . 1/23/2009
All I can say is WOW. This was really good, and I enjoyed it immensely. I can't wait for the sequel! If you ever need anyone to review it ahead of time I would be more than happy to do so.
notwritten chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
Interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Midnitergrl chapter 15 . 1/10/2009
Wow, this is written really well! The storyline flows together really well, and I have to say that it's one of the better fanfictions I've seen. Can't wait to finish it!
Indigo Assassin chapter 15 . 1/10/2009
So the Agnostic took over Jareth's mind? Wow, that sucks. Plz update soon!
Indigo Assassin chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
I feel so sorry for Jareth![
Athena's Avatar chapter 15 . 1/10/2009
Yay Stacey! Yay knowing that Jareth's not really evil. Yay sequel!
notwritten chapter 15 . 1/9/2009
This has been a winsome, and interesting chapter to read. Thank you for sharing this. Have a good weekend. Keep smiling. :-) Can we have more please!
notwritten chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
I have enjoyed this cool, and winsome chapter. Thank you for sharing it. Have a Merry Christmas. Keep smiling. :-)
lamyka chapter 13 . 11/22/2008
too bad this story has stopped it's a good read :-)
Moonspun Dragon chapter 13 . 11/20/2008
That's update son.:D
Moonspun Dragon chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
Hoggle shouldn't leave her alone.I think something bad happened there...Must read is very thought provoking and it up!:D