Reviews for Lord of shadows
fictionfanx chapter 1 . 4/25
Any chance you will update. I really liked story.
zeps9001 chapter 21 . 4/4
Uhh it ended when it started to become really fun. I enjoyed this story a lot and would love to read rest of it.
DaveC chapter 21 . 2/9
Good job but I hope you Finnish the story soon...
DaveC chapter 20 . 2/9
Good man/Writer you kept our Harry, more than satisfied still a great story and well written.
D aveC chapter 19 . 2/9
I do hate you for killing Harry, After all it's about him, I haven't read on so don't know what will happen, of course you will have to revive Harry and somehow and get Lucy off the killing curse charge that will follow. After all you don't want me to join the light.

Lord of Shadows...lol
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 1/27
cool
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/27
interesting
paolo21 chapter 21 . 12/6/2016
such a waste of story being abandoned.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/14/2016
I love this fiction.

My favorite points are: Harry has a twin sister; they have a twin bond; they killed the Dursleys and Mrs. Figg; they are a mix of wizard, vampire and veela; they like to steal knowledge from other minds; they have a large harem; they love each other; they are sexual active; they do rituals; they are practically immortal; Bella is viewed as victim and willing 'slave' of Harry and Lucy; etc.

The bad points are: it wasn't updated in 6 years open ending in the middle of the story; not a single lemon despite so many sexual acts the harem performed and the rating is M; no Deathly Hollows; the Potter twins are describted as waaay weaker than Dumbledore and Riddle, that sucks, they were marked as equals, each of them; Sirius innocence was totally ignored; the Phoenix helping the bad guys; they didn't use their virgin status in a ritual; etc.

My mark: 7/10... without all the bad points it could have been 10/10.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
Ginny is devoted to two Slytherins and the hat sends her to Hufflepuff because of that?! She is probably just loyal to Harry and Lucy, so I can't see why Hufflepuff, she would betray her house for her master and mistress!
With your logic Harry, Lucy and Draco should be Hufflepuff too. Harry and Lucy because of each others devotion and Draco because his loyality to his father.
Alas, it doestn't matter.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
Any chance you will continue ?
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Dumbledore: 30% Light
Malfoy: 30% Dark
Twins alliance as Neutral: 20%
So where is that last 20% of the voting power of the Wizengamont?
Penguin Thug God chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
ah fuck! ANOTHER ginny x harry dammit!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Lucy? As in Lucy Westenra from Dracula? Is this an Easter Egg?
le chapter 21 . 5/6/2016
please please please update!
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »