Reviews for Kitchen Ninjas
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
great, FUNNY story!
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was great! Ken to the rescue! I'm surprised Davis's parents didn't wake up.
emichii chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
*touching the top of my head with my left hand and balancing on my righ foot*

I WANNA BE A KITCHEN NINJA TOO!

yah! i love davis! :)

it was good and really funny! good work!
Unquixotic chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This story was funny and kinda adorable. I could just imagine a chibi version of TK giving Davis sad eyes saying, "I hungrry."
19thpersonality chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
LOL. THAT cheered me up. Only, the last thing you want to do in an action scene is interrupt with a AN. Seriously. Just made me laugh all over again... really cute.
pranksta-4-lyf chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
lol That's awesome. poor poor Ken and Davis is so stupid it's funny P

Pranksta
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
very humourous. I liked it
Blondie121147 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
“Davis, I’m going to be frank.”

“That’s great- can I still be Davis?”

LOVED IT! Another funny random story! You should make a new one soon!
permanentsirens chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
You, my friend, are amazing. Do you know how badly I wanted to shove food into adorable Takeru's mouth? You're great.
Empress of Jyoumi chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I really love this story I love the friendship bond between TK and Davis. Oh and poor Ken!
Na-cat chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
First of all you hair sounds Fantastic! Super Fantastic! Now for the story :

You know the maniacal laughter that makes your mother come in and ask if your having a seizure? That doesn't even cover how much I laughed!

I love how you write Davis! His mental rants, his mad ideas, his pure nonsense!

And I like how you made Ken "sacrifice" himself in a heroic way!

I also especially love the scene where Davis has just woken up, I re-read that bit several times!

You have a talent for funny :D
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This was hilarious! I loved T.K. stuffing his face with food while June scrutinized him. And poor Ken, June can be anyone's worst nightmare sometimes! But she's cool!

I can just imagine Davis wanting them to be 'kitchen ninjas'Of course, the egg timer HAD to go off, that ALWAYS happens when you're trying to be quiet, the littlest things make the most deafening noises, you ever noticed that?

I only saw three errors in this, most likely due to you probably typing this at eleven at night: "One was defiantly her sibling" I think you meant 'definately'? Don't worry though, it's a tricky word to spell! then there was just two punctuation errors, such as spelling June's name 'june' w/0 caps, and forgetting an apostrope in 'June's'. Anyway, aside from that, this was totally awesome!

Hope to hear more from you!
90MLLu chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh that was sweet of Ken. Very funny with the ninja and the fridge was hilarious. This is as funny as your other ones
Jedi Master Max Jinn chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This was SOO worth rushing home for!

I loves it!

And my quote is just soo good :P
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
“Davis, I’m going to be frank.”

“That’s great- can I still be Davis?”

hahahaha that sure was good Davis though she was changing her name ROFL!

And man Ken sure is brave, confront Jun Motomiya just to save Davis' skin? man he should get the digiegg of courage for that XD