Reviews for Welcome to the Brotherhood
CnD chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hahaha this was hilarious xD and cute xp Considering the way Sena is seeing him as a "delinquent" is difficult but seeing him as one of the brothers is easy :p and yes... All four of them would fight over him xD (and probably Mamori) I'm glad I found a story like this :3 finding one of the huh-huh brothers and Sena is impossible...
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awww, cute! Sena trying to act like a thug was amusing to read, so I can see where the Huh Huh Brothers are coming from, thinking it's hilarious. Oh, and loved the addition of Monta. Heh, the four of them fighting over who gets to spend time with Sena? Win. Sena's finally popular! Thanks for another great story to read.
angelwithabutt chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Excuse the fact that I'm just going through all your stories and reading/favouriting them. *ahem* now, the review.

I really laughed at this and aww'd a bit. But I bloody lost it when you said that Taki had spun over.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh, that is just too sweet. 3 I love bromance almost as much I love romance between bros, so this made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside u
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wah! Too adorable! An overload of utter cuteness! I like
SociopathLover chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was so adorable and sweet! 3
Tatsu-neko chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
awe :3
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Aw, that is soo cute! :D I loved the whole thing, espically when Sena just glared and went, "Whatever."
StunningSpellRocks2345 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
well i almost fell out of my chair laughing at some points. your an awesome author.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This is so FUN! Haha, delinquent!Sena ftw! Oh wow, I wish someone would draw this, haha. My favourite bit has got to be the accidental 'huh' chain reaction Sena starts off. XD Great work!

~fd97
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
this was rather cute :P I liked it , though I so like Yaoi MUCH better xD Welp Have a nice day :)

Zee
flit chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I can't say it enough...CUTE!

I want to draw this...damn. Must go get sketchpad.
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I really love this story! It's just so... cute! You're an awesome writer and have totally sold me on Shounen-ai for the Eyeshield fandom . Kudos, you successfully corrupted me with your in character stories.
HiurSena fan 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
"OMG!" That was LOL! I know I'm a HiurSean Fan but that was way worth reading. You have oppend my eyes to a new form of fandom! XD Thank's bows.
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This was just super sweet. Very cute~