Reviews for If, For Nothing Else
Miscelaineous chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This is exquisitely written; it's a heartbreaking piece and Mulder and Scully are completely in character. I love your work. Looking forward to reading more from you!
Kara Thrace chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I love this story...very touching, and elegantly written. Thanks!
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Beautiful and especially haunting near the end. I loved, "...their son was a piece of his father, a m an she never thought she would have back. And now his father was a piece of the son she would never have back."
Lily Bart chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
DAMN! Fan fic never makes me cry! I am devastated. You have such a handle on your readers emotions. I love how unconventional your ideas are. It is refreshing in fan fic to read something so original and thoughtful. You overall idea is so creative and new and you build it with equally novel smaller moments. I can understand Mulder and Scully going through the emotional journey you have written.
rosesinjanuary chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh...that broke my heart. In a good way.

I love your X Files stories just as much as I love your CSI stories. Please keep writing them? Even though it's over? I'll...okay, I have nothing to offer, really, but I'll write you any story you want!
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
that is so beautiful i love scully-angst its so awesome!

i was thinkin bout ur pen name... scully does remind me of Trinity, heaps actually, i cryed when trinity died in the matrix.

anyway... where was i? ah yes. please please please please please PLEASE! write more! i love scully-angst so much!
Kristafied chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It's probably postpartum hormones as much as your skilled writing, but this one made me cry...
ilovepeterpetrelli chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was beautiful! I'm tearing up ]
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
"The first time they had made love, she had cried, at the very-real, very tacit perfection. The first time they had made love was the day she had received the news that her last chance, her hail mary pass hadn’t worked. The first time they had made love they had conceived their son, created a real miracle.

The first time they had made love… their son was a piece of his father, a m an she never thought she would have back. And now his father was a piece of the son she would never have back."

I could quote endlessly from this. Beautifully done. Beautifully thought out. Lovely.
seeyoustandingthere chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
very beautiful xx
chibiness87 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Holy... crap. This... this is... you have made me speechless. Utterly speechless. The angst, the hope, the... i don't know, just everything about this fic has me aching, in the most beautiful way possible.

Amazing work.