Reviews for The Harem Lifestyle of Kyon
MaDeR Levap chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Pretty bland, to be frank. And I hate random japanese words written for no reason. They are jarring and surefire sign of bad fic.
Insert Name chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Love this story, but it needs to be updated! You can't leave it on a cliffhanger like that!
Tv Trope reader chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
This series is brilliant! Though I doubt Kyon can run away from the harem forever, never seen a dating sim like that . I'm pretty sure the last caller is Asakura due to run-in, though it could be Tsuruya, So, what have you been up to? Feeling like continuing this series?
webidolchiu94 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Y-y-y-you need to uuuupdate...
webidolchiu94 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Oh, well. That. Is. Not. Good. Hopefully it doesn't turn out like one ending of Katawa Shoujo, where the guy falls off the roof. I bet things are going to get worse for Kyon!
webidolchiu94 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I have to say, very very good I should turn this into a visual novel. Would you mind if I did?
webidolchiu94 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
OMG. Such a creative premise. Cannot to read more.
ChaosConnor chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Good emulation of Kyon's thought process
ChaosConnor chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Deus ergo absurdum
Hugo V chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Really excellent job capturing Kyon's inner voice. I'm loving this story so far. :D
delax chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
I admire the way the Rincewind method is applied to this situation!

So wait, didn't Koizumi say he knows everything Kyon does/thinks? Creeper man is Creeeeeeeeeeepy...

By the way, Asakura needs to stay yandere... nothing says "I love you" better than a combat knife!

Looking forward to the continuation!
ChaosRune chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
This fic would be way more enjoyable if it wasnt so obvious that Kyon is going to end with Haruhi, at least let us have a little mystery!
chronodekar chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
More silliness please !

-chronodekar
Evanhellion chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Charming little story. Reminds me rather a lot of early Tenchi Muyo. I sincerely hope you manage to update, or find a worthy successor to pass the torch. This story does not deserve to die abandoned and alone.
croquant chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
LOL! So cleverly written and very incharacter too. I particularly love all the similes throughout this narrative, the sentences sound as if they've been lifted straight out of the novel. Please continue this story! You are an awesome writer.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »