Reviews for The Harem Lifestyle of Kyon
Thean Crow chapter 2 . 7/28
you my friend are fucked
Thean Crow chapter 1 . 7/28
he only said one damn thibg in this fic
Mader Levap chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Pretty bland, to be frank. And I hate random japanese words written for no reason. They are jarring and surefire sign of bad fic.
Insert Name chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Love this story, but it needs to be updated! You can't leave it on a cliffhanger like that!
Tv Trope reader chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
This series is brilliant! Though I doubt Kyon can run away from the harem forever, never seen a dating sim like that . I'm pretty sure the last caller is Asakura due to run-in, though it could be Tsuruya, So, what have you been up to? Feeling like continuing this series?
webidolchiu94 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Y-y-y-you need to uuuupdate...
webidolchiu94 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Oh, well. That. Is. Not. Good. Hopefully it doesn't turn out like one ending of Katawa Shoujo, where the guy falls off the roof. I bet things are going to get worse for Kyon!
webidolchiu94 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I have to say, very very good I should turn this into a visual novel. Would you mind if I did?
webidolchiu94 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
OMG. Such a creative premise. Cannot to read more.
ChaosConnor chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Good emulation of Kyon's thought process
ChaosConnor chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Deus ergo absurdum
Hugo V chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Really excellent job capturing Kyon's inner voice. I'm loving this story so far. :D
delax chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
I admire the way the Rincewind method is applied to this situation!

So wait, didn't Koizumi say he knows everything Kyon does/thinks? Creeper man is Creeeeeeeeeeepy...

By the way, Asakura needs to stay yandere... nothing says "I love you" better than a combat knife!

Looking forward to the continuation!
ChaosRune chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
This fic would be way more enjoyable if it wasnt so obvious that Kyon is going to end with Haruhi, at least let us have a little mystery!
chronodekar chapter 6 . 11/21/2011