Reviews for Mine
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
They could have been together years ago but at least they found their way to each other eventually.
I know okay chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Nice.
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
So many missed years because of communication issues and misunderstandings.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I won't lie. When I saw the title, I was thinking that it was about Harry or Draco showing their possessive dominant side to the other. But you took me by surprise and in a really good way. I loved it.
AvadaKazebra313 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Aww! So cute!
Veneya chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awww...I love happy endings!
Maura16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love it :-D
One thing though... I'm reading my way through all your fics and I noticed this in the other stories too. You wrote plurals wrong quite a lot. Gryffndor's should be Gryffindors, for example. I can let a lot of things go, but sadly, apostrophes are not one of them :-( Sorry to go all grammar Nazi- I love your writing!
sterekdrarry chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I really, really would have preferred Top Draco, I detest Top Harry with a passion, no offense. Your story's hot I just cannot stand Top Harry.
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
So cute!
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is so sweet my teeth are literally aching.
Loved it!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Loved this.

I love how they were both crazy about each other for years. I love how Draco confesses his love at the end.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
YUM!
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I just fangasmed! ;)

Awesome story!
Evening12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I'm quite a fan of your work but I don't think I've left a review so far. You were one of the first Drarry writers that I had encountered...way before I knew a thing about leaving a comment...before I was really part of the fandom.

I quite enjoyed the way you made Harry's world feel. You gave us enough touch of Ron and Hermione so that we still felt connected to canon Harry Potter but at the same time the sole focus of the story was Harry and Draco. Very great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012