Reviews for Tomato Soup
Vivaan chapter 1 . 8/20
Brilliant.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 8/2
Wow. Nice.

Honestly kind of prefer this to the canon route. 'Redemption' is virtuous and all, but Sasuke treated everyone around him like shit. It rubs me raw that he basically got out with no consequences for doing so, and so a story in which the two people he treated worst get revenge (by exploiting his own arrogance, no less) is well-deserved.

It's also a pleasure to see a dark!Naruto story in which he uses brains over superpowers. (Or a Naruto story in which he uses brains over superpowers at all, considering canon...) I, for one, look forward to our orange-clad overlord. :)

Very nice fic.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/6
cool
Steavatron chapter 1 . 1/6
I really liked this. 'Twas a nice read. Makes me kinda wish there was more. Would be a really enjoyable read. You've got an interresting writing style.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Nice, thank you for sharing this gem.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
That was something to read. Naruto was quite a character in this and him teaming up with Karin was interesting. Loved how he wasn't all nice (though good to read that at times). I like how they poisoned Sasuke and used his death to take over the world. Cute one shot! ;)
ThousandMastery chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Sasuke isn't stupid enough to eat food (even tasty) prepared by his fangirls. Really. While NaruKarin isn't bad, Sasuke would definitely notice and kill her.
insanemaelstorm chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Goddamn, that was awesome. Wish it was more than just a oneshot but still one of the best oneshot II have ever read
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
awesome!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
As dark/weird/creepy as an evil Naruto is, I'm more hung up on what we know now (but maybe didn't when you wrote this) is Uzumaki clan incest.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Awesome.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
naruto the way kishibaka should have made on the outside, devious mastermind on the all who would suspect the loudmouth idiot of being behind it all?
Agnidivya chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You are my Hero!
This is how Naruto should have been form the beginning.
Saienai chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was awesome! Hard to find good 'dark naruto' fanfics since his original personality is so drastically different, but you managed to pull this off.
Grats.