Reviews for Tomato Soup
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 3/22
As dark/weird/creepy as an evil Naruto is, I'm more hung up on what we know now (but maybe didn't when you wrote this) is Uzumaki clan incest.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Awesome.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
naruto the way kishibaka should have made on the outside, devious mastermind on the all who would suspect the loudmouth idiot of being behind it all?
Agnidivya chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You are my Hero!
This is how Naruto should have been form the beginning.
Saienai chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was awesome! Hard to find good 'dark naruto' fanfics since his original personality is so drastically different, but you managed to pull this off.
Grats.
- Saienai
kaoslord1982 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That's pretty damn dark.

I like it.
iloveanime chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
No words can describe how ANGRY I am right now!
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
mwhahaha
Hickabickaboo chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This one is always a good read.
chrnno chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I read this long long ago and was surprised to note I hadn't reviewed. It doesn't say much but what it says is simply awesome.
Echo chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
i love how made Sasuke into a stepping stone in Naruto's path to greatness, as if he was an insignificant person, just a "test run" for a poison to kill Madara. i really can't seem to stop reading it. great story.
The Pro chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Can't believe I haven't reviewed this. It's been on my favorite's list for years, along with the rest of your Naruto fics. Love the subtlety, love how Naruto uses something other than brute force to kill Sasuke. There's not enough of that in Naruto fics, and especially not in canon.

Fantastic job. And this is the fic that made me a Naruto/Karin fan.
Teucrian chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That's a pretty awesome story. I quite enjoyed the read.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I read this in 08 and it was good then. I just read this now and thought to myself,"I was stupid for thinking that this was good. This is friggin awesome!".
LycanRed chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Rather genius. I wouldn't even call this a dark Naruto fic, though I'm sure many others would. I can honestly say that it makes perfects sense, and besides, the canon Naruto was always portrayed to be a bit too altruistic for my tastes. World domination through publicly heroic action, with a required amount of underhandedness to clean up loose ends. Megalomania at its finest.