Reviews for Tomato Soup
Nice, thank you for sharing this gem.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 1/1
That was something to read. Naruto was quite a character in this and him teaming up with Karin was interesting. Loved how he wasn't all nice (though good to read that at times). I like how they poisoned Sasuke and used his death to take over the world. Cute one shot! ;)
ThousandMastery chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Sasuke isn't stupid enough to eat food (even tasty) prepared by his fangirls. Really. While NaruKarin isn't bad, Sasuke would definitely notice and kill her.
insanemaelstorm chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Goddamn, that was awesome. Wish it was more than just a oneshot but still one of the best oneshot II have ever read
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
awesome!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
As dark/weird/creepy as an evil Naruto is, I'm more hung up on what we know now (but maybe didn't when you wrote this) is Uzumaki clan incest.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Awesome.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
naruto the way kishibaka should have made on the outside, devious mastermind on the all who would suspect the loudmouth idiot of being behind it all?
Agnidivya chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You are my Hero!
This is how Naruto should have been form the beginning.
Saienai chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was awesome! Hard to find good 'dark naruto' fanfics since his original personality is so drastically different, but you managed to pull this off.
Grats.
- Saienai
kaoslord1982 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That's pretty damn dark.

I like it.
iloveanime chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
No words can describe how ANGRY I am right now!
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
mwhahaha
Hickabickaboo chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This one is always a good read.
chrnno chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I read this long long ago and was surprised to note I hadn't reviewed. It doesn't say much but what it says is simply awesome.