Reviews for Tomato Soup
erik chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
A well written Naruto as a planner.
derderxp chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Lovely little fic :)
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I gotta say, I love your stories. All the one shots are very good and I love reloaded. As for this one, did you base this version of Naruto on Ichimaru from Bleach? Cuz I feel like they are vey good foils for each other with this 'Naruto.' Well done.
Belle Mort 13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
[Laughs]

Poor Sasuke

but he did get what was coming to him
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Now thats a 'Dark' Naruto concept I can sink my teeth into, truely exellent!
Nathan LCD Bickford chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
You realize, of course, that with the latest manga issue of the betrayal Karen suffered followed by her scanning and observation of Naruto's chakra, that this story has just become much more poignant, don't you? :)
Yue chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Awesome.

That is all.
AllieReade chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This was great! I really love how Naruto isn't all goody-two-shoes here, but that it still could make sense. I mean, foxes are very clever and sneaky, and Naruto's got the biggest fox of them all. And also, when you were talking about all the countries and how they even named a bridge after him, you can even add Amegakure to the roster as of recent chapters after the Naruto vs Pein thing. I also love how Cheshire-cat-esque Naruto was acting here- he looked/acted totally awesome! Great great job on the story, and I wish there were more like it.
Lord of Bones chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Good god, you've turned Naruto into Aizen Sousuke.

Well done.
iamjustanotherguy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
One word. Damn. Just damn. You are a genius.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was awesome. I really enjoyed reading it.
colin chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This really could be a whole story with a sequel too.
Kyte chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
While I find your stories interesting, amusing and extremely well-written, I can't help but be saddened by how much you warp Naruto and others' personalities, making them all ridiculously arrogant and ruthless. Naruto can mature, yes, but I honestly can't wrap my mind around the ruthless mentality you give him and everyone in most your fics. Art of the Deal, Tomato Soup, Reload...

Like the NPCs are nothing more than fodder to be slaughtered for the amusement of the PCs.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Well karin is a listed character so you could possibly put this as a naruto/karin matchup
Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Awesome as usual Case13. I absolutely love your writing and deeply appriciate your help with the story I'm (trying) working on now. Very good advice and I'll keep it in mind with all of my future writing, might even change some past stuff with it. Thank you so much.

-Ayake Rin