Reviews for Tomato Soup
Echo chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
i love how made Sasuke into a stepping stone in Naruto's path to greatness, as if he was an insignificant person, just a "test run" for a poison to kill Madara. i really can't seem to stop reading it. great story.
Inert aka Dr. Snakes chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Can't believe I haven't reviewed this. It's been on my favorite's list for years, along with the rest of your Naruto fics. Love the subtlety, love how Naruto uses something other than brute force to kill Sasuke. There's not enough of that in Naruto fics, and especially not in canon.

Fantastic job. And this is the fic that made me a Naruto/Karin fan.
Teucrian chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That's a pretty awesome story. I quite enjoyed the read.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I read this in 08 and it was good then. I just read this now and thought to myself,"I was stupid for thinking that this was good. This is friggin awesome!".
LycanRed chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Rather genius. I wouldn't even call this a dark Naruto fic, though I'm sure many others would. I can honestly say that it makes perfects sense, and besides, the canon Naruto was always portrayed to be a bit too altruistic for my tastes. World domination through publicly heroic action, with a required amount of underhandedness to clean up loose ends. Megalomania at its finest.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Awesome job ! XP
erik chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
A well written Naruto as a planner.
derderxp chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Lovely little fic :)
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I gotta say, I love your stories. All the one shots are very good and I love reloaded. As for this one, did you base this version of Naruto on Ichimaru from Bleach? Cuz I feel like they are vey good foils for each other with this 'Naruto.' Well done.
Anne1313 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
[Laughs]

Poor Sasuke

but he did get what was coming to him
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Now thats a 'Dark' Naruto concept I can sink my teeth into, truely exellent!
Nathan LCD Bickford chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
You realize, of course, that with the latest manga issue of the betrayal Karen suffered followed by her scanning and observation of Naruto's chakra, that this story has just become much more poignant, don't you? :)
Yue chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Awesome.

That is all.
AllieReade chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This was great! I really love how Naruto isn't all goody-two-shoes here, but that it still could make sense. I mean, foxes are very clever and sneaky, and Naruto's got the biggest fox of them all. And also, when you were talking about all the countries and how they even named a bridge after him, you can even add Amegakure to the roster as of recent chapters after the Naruto vs Pein thing. I also love how Cheshire-cat-esque Naruto was acting here- he looked/acted totally awesome! Great great job on the story, and I wish there were more like it.
Lord of Bones chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Good god, you've turned Naruto into Aizen Sousuke.

Well done.