Reviews for Tomato Soup
iamjustanotherguy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
One word. Damn. Just damn. You are a genius.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was awesome. I really enjoyed reading it.
colin chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This really could be a whole story with a sequel too.
Kyte chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
While I find your stories interesting, amusing and extremely well-written, I can't help but be saddened by how much you warp Naruto and others' personalities, making them all ridiculously arrogant and ruthless. Naruto can mature, yes, but I honestly can't wrap my mind around the ruthless mentality you give him and everyone in most your fics. Art of the Deal, Tomato Soup, Reload...

Like the NPCs are nothing more than fodder to be slaughtered for the amusement of the PCs.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Well karin is a listed character so you could possibly put this as a naruto/karin matchup
Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Awesome as usual Case13. I absolutely love your writing and deeply appriciate your help with the story I'm (trying) working on now. Very good advice and I'll keep it in mind with all of my future writing, might even change some past stuff with it. Thank you so much.

-Ayake Rin
Gundum M chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
well written, but just plain wrong. i know it was au but naruto was just too ooc. still enjoyed it though
gokuhikaru82 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I really wish that you would make a similar story but longer
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
w00t!
Tergar chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Um... interesting? I really don't know what to make of this fic. That little chop added in just what was necesary, good mystique... What the heck, I liked it.
colin chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This could turn into one hell of a story about how Naruto fooled everyone into thinking he was a fool until it was too late and the world was at his fingertips. I would like to see a story like that.
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow...
Neccor chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Interesting chapter. I've had an interesting one/few shot story about naruto's taking over the world. Just politically instead of by force. Shadow clones are dead usefull
X59 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
A Naruto/Karin thats pretty interesting.

This was really good.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Can't help but think...nice.

Great story man.