Reviews for Tomato Soup
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Well karin is a listed character so you could possibly put this as a naruto/karin matchup
Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Awesome as usual Case13. I absolutely love your writing and deeply appriciate your help with the story I'm (trying) working on now. Very good advice and I'll keep it in mind with all of my future writing, might even change some past stuff with it. Thank you so much.

-Ayake Rin
Gundum M chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
well written, but just plain wrong. i know it was au but naruto was just too ooc. still enjoyed it though
gokuhikaru82 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I really wish that you would make a similar story but longer
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
w00t!
Tergar chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Um... interesting? I really don't know what to make of this fic. That little chop added in just what was necesary, good mystique... What the heck, I liked it.
colin chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This could turn into one hell of a story about how Naruto fooled everyone into thinking he was a fool until it was too late and the world was at his fingertips. I would like to see a story like that.
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow...
Neccor chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Interesting chapter. I've had an interesting one/few shot story about naruto's taking over the world. Just politically instead of by force. Shadow clones are dead usefull
X59 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
A Naruto/Karin thats pretty interesting.

This was really good.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Can't help but think...nice.

Great story man.
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Whaa? Now, that was unexpected. Good one! :o)
Meatzman2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
good one shot, badass naruto :D
garsdal chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
International Ramen Appreciation Day. golden

that is simply genius played by naruto.
Chaos728 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I just wanted to know if this is a Naruto/Harem Fanfic? If it is, I will be adding it to My Naruto C2: A Hero's Harem.

Also let me know if you know any that fit into My C2's Description. They are stories that must have Naruto with at least 2 or more girls. Naruto/Harem, Naruto/Multi, Naruto/Many, ect...
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »