Reviews for Tomato Soup
Nathan LCD Bickford chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
You realize, of course, that with the latest manga issue of the betrayal Karen suffered followed by her scanning and observation of Naruto's chakra, that this story has just become much more poignant, don't you? :)
Yue chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Awesome.

That is all.
AllieReade chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This was great! I really love how Naruto isn't all goody-two-shoes here, but that it still could make sense. I mean, foxes are very clever and sneaky, and Naruto's got the biggest fox of them all. And also, when you were talking about all the countries and how they even named a bridge after him, you can even add Amegakure to the roster as of recent chapters after the Naruto vs Pein thing. I also love how Cheshire-cat-esque Naruto was acting here- he looked/acted totally awesome! Great great job on the story, and I wish there were more like it.
Lord of Bones chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Good god, you've turned Naruto into Aizen Sousuke.

Well done.
iamjustanotherguy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
One word. Damn. Just damn. You are a genius.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was awesome. I really enjoyed reading it.
colin chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This really could be a whole story with a sequel too.
Kyte chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
While I find your stories interesting, amusing and extremely well-written, I can't help but be saddened by how much you warp Naruto and others' personalities, making them all ridiculously arrogant and ruthless. Naruto can mature, yes, but I honestly can't wrap my mind around the ruthless mentality you give him and everyone in most your fics. Art of the Deal, Tomato Soup, Reload...

Like the NPCs are nothing more than fodder to be slaughtered for the amusement of the PCs.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Well karin is a listed character so you could possibly put this as a naruto/karin matchup
Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Awesome as usual Case13. I absolutely love your writing and deeply appriciate your help with the story I'm (trying) working on now. Very good advice and I'll keep it in mind with all of my future writing, might even change some past stuff with it. Thank you so much.

-Ayake Rin
Puidwen chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
well written, but just plain wrong. i know it was au but naruto was just too ooc. still enjoyed it though
gokuhikaru82 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I really wish that you would make a similar story but longer
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
w00t!
Tergar chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Um... interesting? I really don't know what to make of this fic. That little chop added in just what was necesary, good mystique... What the heck, I liked it.
colin chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This could turn into one hell of a story about how Naruto fooled everyone into thinking he was a fool until it was too late and the world was at his fingertips. I would like to see a story like that.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »