Reviews for Tomato Soup
Conflict chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Genuis. Really it is. You've acomplished in a one shot what many have failed in their epics.

One) The Title the Summary. Both verry good in them selves. Short, simple but efficiently effective in serving their purpose. Building curiosity and inticing the readers.

Two) Unexpected Twist and Turns. Karin betraying the Uchiha. Naruto's deviousnes. Just when it seemed to be another ninjutsu clash of the titans-BAM- plot twist hits you in the face.

Three) Naruto's Darkside. I'm admitedly biased towards this. Been bored with nice, good-guy Naruto.

Four) Subtlety. I've said this time and again. Subtle. Detail is good but not everything has to mentioned in the fic. You've done well in this in your other fics as well. Plenty of things are implied yet somehow the reader have enough understanding of what's happening to be believable yet entertainingly fictional.

Five) Naruto's Show of Force or Lack Thereof. Many fics will simply portray Naruto winning a vast majority if not all his battles with heroic clashes and dramatic speeches. Again and again, authors give Naruto an edge in forms of bloodlines, inteligence, weapons, the Kyuubi, etc. without giving him the cunningness to prepare his moves ahead like the mastermind they portray he is. (True Naruto seems more like an on-the-spot kind of guy but thats totaly different from acting out of reflex and instinct. Thinking on ones toe still means planning ahead. Just that your plan pertains to a situatoin your currently facing instead of that which you may confront in the more distant future.)

Six) The Ending. Open-ended yet still providing the decent closure it deserves.

Seven) My Review is Way Too Long. Getting me to review like this on a one-shot... wow! That in itself deserves praise.

There's So Much More I'd Like to Say.
call sign FireFly chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Great one-shot! I totally didn't see that coming! - FireFly
OCQueen chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Why are all of your tories rated 'R'? This is, at most, a 'T' fic.

Anyways, I loved this! Thank youfor preenting Sasuke as the unemotional, arrogant bastard of a traitor that he is, and not some misunderstood, superpowerful teen with a few TEENY isues :~B
Hypno chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Hahaha Tragically humorous :) I like this one, it was a good way to kill off one of the most annoying ninjas in the series. Ramen Fest shall come ! Cuz Naruto Said So!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow, this took me totally by surprise. I just wanted to let you know i started a Naruto fanfic of the month forum, and someone put this story in, so I took a look at it myself. This was good, at first i thought it was a yaoi but it wasn't GREAT! Written totally beatuifully, I saw like no mistakes, I feel sorry for sasuke though.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Lol, world domination and all that jaz.. such a hassle D
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
LMAO. I liked the pairing and the degrading of Sasuke.

But I have a question. How do you write summaries? (Seriously I can never do it for future fics...).

Whatever, great one-shot. Take it easy :)
CJNyfalt chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Good one.
superninjamonkey chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Excellent one-shot. I love the psychology of it.
rldragon chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
You are starting to become very predictable. Not a good trait for an author to have, it ruins the stories. Well, it's quite a decent oneshot anyway.
sadisticb00gers-Modus Pwnage chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Sasuke: PWNT. I think Karin is fantastic. Most authors just gloss over her and either make her a sakura clone or super-bitch. nice.
A chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Cool! Great story! I love strong-naruto-kicking-sasuke's-ass-in-creative-ways!
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was beautiful :) I love it.
King Hawke chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
that is a great ending for the "great Sasuke Uchiha". too bad he was so stuck up that he couldn't see what was right under his nose.
gantz10 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
O MY GOD THAT FANFIC WAS FUCKING GENIUS MAN YOU GOT TO MAKE ANOTHER DAMN FUCKING GOOD xD
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »