Reviews for Tomato Soup
call sign FireFly chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Great one-shot! I totally didn't see that coming! - FireFly
OCQueen chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Why are all of your tories rated 'R'? This is, at most, a 'T' fic.

Anyways, I loved this! Thank youfor preenting Sasuke as the unemotional, arrogant bastard of a traitor that he is, and not some misunderstood, superpowerful teen with a few TEENY isues :B
Hypno chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Hahaha Tragically humorous :) I like this one, it was a good way to kill off one of the most annoying ninjas in the series. Ramen Fest shall come ! Cuz Naruto Said So!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow, this took me totally by surprise. I just wanted to let you know i started a Naruto fanfic of the month forum, and someone put this story in, so I took a look at it myself. This was good, at first i thought it was a yaoi but it wasn't GREAT! Written totally beatuifully, I saw like no mistakes, I feel sorry for sasuke though.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Lol, world domination and all that jaz.. such a hassle D
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
LMAO. I liked the pairing and the degrading of Sasuke.

But I have a question. How do you write summaries? (Seriously I can never do it for future fics...).

Whatever, great one-shot. Take it easy :)
CJNyfalt chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Good one.
superninjamonkey chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Excellent one-shot. I love the psychology of it.
rldragon chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
You are starting to become very predictable. Not a good trait for an author to have, it ruins the stories. Well, it's quite a decent oneshot anyway.
sadisticb00gers-Modus Pwnage chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Sasuke: PWNT. I think Karin is fantastic. Most authors just gloss over her and either make her a sakura clone or super-bitch. nice.
A chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Cool! Great story! I love strong-naruto-kicking-sasuke's-ass-in-creative-ways!
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was beautiful :) I love it.
King Hawke chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
that is a great ending for the "great Sasuke Uchiha". too bad he was so stuck up that he couldn't see what was right under his nose.
gantz10 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
O MY GOD THAT FANFIC WAS FUCKING GENIUS MAN YOU GOT TO MAKE ANOTHER DAMN FUCKING GOOD xD
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 8/13/2008