Reviews for Tomato Soup
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Lol, world domination and all that jaz.. such a hassle D
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
LMAO. I liked the pairing and the degrading of Sasuke.

But I have a question. How do you write summaries? (Seriously I can never do it for future fics...).

Whatever, great one-shot. Take it easy :)
CJNyfalt chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Good one.
superninjamonkey chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Excellent one-shot. I love the psychology of it.
rldragon chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
You are starting to become very predictable. Not a good trait for an author to have, it ruins the stories. Well, it's quite a decent oneshot anyway.
sadisticb00gers-Modus Pwnage chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Sasuke: PWNT. I think Karin is fantastic. Most authors just gloss over her and either make her a sakura clone or super-bitch. nice.
A chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Cool! Great story! I love strong-naruto-kicking-sasuke's-ass-in-creative-ways!
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was beautiful :) I love it.
King Hawke chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
that is a great ending for the "great Sasuke Uchiha". too bad he was so stuck up that he couldn't see what was right under his nose.
gantz10 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
O MY GOD THAT FANFIC WAS FUCKING GENIUS MAN YOU GOT TO MAKE ANOTHER DAMN FUCKING GOOD xD
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
A good story.
Darkstardragon99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
You are GOD!

We bow down and worship your GREATNESS!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I like it!
Genomaxis4005 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow that was a pretty damn awesome read.

Naruto didn't even lift a finger to fight...

I mean he just conversed with Sasuke, all nice and playful.

You know this version of Naruto is more intimidating than other versions where Naruto goes super saiyan on everyone.

I mean the other versions are blunt, hard hitting and a far cry from subtle, but this one he smiles as he makes small talk with you before you die unexpectedly.

I'm used to the idea of forceful take overs but this...

Yeah I'm left to wonder about how this all came to be.

But anyway, this was really good story, two thumbs up!
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
That was AWESOMO-POWER! It was just that good I made a badly spelt, capitalized and hyphenated word just to describe it. I mean morally the story leaves a bad taste in your mouth but it makes you really warm inside to think that Sasuke got his comeuppance and Naruto is going places with a loyal babe by his side. Thanks.

-Josey.