Reviews for Tomato Soup
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow...
Neccor chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Interesting chapter. I've had an interesting one/few shot story about naruto's taking over the world. Just politically instead of by force. Shadow clones are dead usefull
X59 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
A Naruto/Karin thats pretty interesting.

This was really good.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Can't help but think...nice.

Great story man.
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Whaa? Now, that was unexpected. Good one! :o)
Meatzman2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
good one shot, badass naruto :D
garsdal chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
International Ramen Appreciation Day. golden

that is simply genius played by naruto.
Chaos728 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I just wanted to know if this is a Naruto/Harem Fanfic? If it is, I will be adding it to My Naruto C2: A Hero's Harem.

Also let me know if you know any that fit into My C2's Description. They are stories that must have Naruto with at least 2 or more girls. Naruto/Harem, Naruto/Multi, Naruto/Many, ect...
Conflict chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Genuis. Really it is. You've acomplished in a one shot what many have failed in their epics.

One) The Title the Summary. Both verry good in them selves. Short, simple but efficiently effective in serving their purpose. Building curiosity and inticing the readers.

Two) Unexpected Twist and Turns. Karin betraying the Uchiha. Naruto's deviousnes. Just when it seemed to be another ninjutsu clash of the titans-BAM- plot twist hits you in the face.

Three) Naruto's Darkside. I'm admitedly biased towards this. Been bored with nice, good-guy Naruto.

Four) Subtlety. I've said this time and again. Subtle. Detail is good but not everything has to mentioned in the fic. You've done well in this in your other fics as well. Plenty of things are implied yet somehow the reader have enough understanding of what's happening to be believable yet entertainingly fictional.

Five) Naruto's Show of Force or Lack Thereof. Many fics will simply portray Naruto winning a vast majority if not all his battles with heroic clashes and dramatic speeches. Again and again, authors give Naruto an edge in forms of bloodlines, inteligence, weapons, the Kyuubi, etc. without giving him the cunningness to prepare his moves ahead like the mastermind they portray he is. (True Naruto seems more like an on-the-spot kind of guy but thats totaly different from acting out of reflex and instinct. Thinking on ones toe still means planning ahead. Just that your plan pertains to a situatoin your currently facing instead of that which you may confront in the more distant future.)

Six) The Ending. Open-ended yet still providing the decent closure it deserves.

Seven) My Review is Way Too Long. Getting me to review like this on a one-shot... wow! That in itself deserves praise.

There's So Much More I'd Like to Say.
call sign FireFly chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Great one-shot! I totally didn't see that coming! - FireFly
OCQueen chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Why are all of your tories rated 'R'? This is, at most, a 'T' fic.

Anyways, I loved this! Thank youfor preenting Sasuke as the unemotional, arrogant bastard of a traitor that he is, and not some misunderstood, superpowerful teen with a few TEENY isues :~B
Hypno chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Hahaha Tragically humorous :) I like this one, it was a good way to kill off one of the most annoying ninjas in the series. Ramen Fest shall come ! Cuz Naruto Said So!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow, this took me totally by surprise. I just wanted to let you know i started a Naruto fanfic of the month forum, and someone put this story in, so I took a look at it myself. This was good, at first i thought it was a yaoi but it wasn't GREAT! Written totally beatuifully, I saw like no mistakes, I feel sorry for sasuke though.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Lol, world domination and all that jaz.. such a hassle D
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
LMAO. I liked the pairing and the degrading of Sasuke.

But I have a question. How do you write summaries? (Seriously I can never do it for future fics...).

Whatever, great one-shot. Take it easy :)
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »