Reviews for Tomato Soup
grey mage chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
good times. thanks for this.
Nosferatum chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
... and Naruto has good chances of staying the ninja shogun/king/whatever forever. Why, with Kyuubi and all that...
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Hm, not as good as some of your other works, but still pretty nice. The flow and narrative are rather well done and the twist is nice. The line about Naruto's smile showing more teeth then eyes was nice and the insult to sasuke about being a stepping stone was interesting. What hold this back I think is the tone, most one-shots have to be powerful to compensate for their lack of expansion, so while its an entertaining piece, its certainly not a ground shaking one.
0.oninjaewoks0.o chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
...damn you're good. This is perhaps the best naruto one shot I've read, ever. hope to see more from you.

signed,

The Clan of Ninja Ewoks
Genesis D. Rose chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Naruto Karin PURE WIN!

great to see this up here now too
Arch Indar chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
wow that was realy good when i 1st saw the title i was a lil apprehensive but hey i liked your others so i chked it out ne way and it was realy good :)
The Lord Of Pages chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Damn case-senpai you've gone a long time did ya have a rough time with your work and real life? If so then cool I can wait for your next update but one little thing please take this out of the naruto and sasuke section we both know who will go here to look for fics, Yaoi fangirls so either place this as just a naruto only fic or a naruto and karin one. Either way I don't mind this will at least tide me over until you return from whatever slump you've been in ja ne.
Loatroll chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Totally awesome :-D

So totally owned, and dying so pitifully, but truly it is not really a surprise that he would die that way. He is a true egoist after all, never even a spare thought to anyone else but himself, so arrogant.

In short I loved it.