Reviews for Tomato Soup
012345678901234567890123456789 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Despite its (relative) shortness, this is undoubtedly your best fic yet. It's vague but not too much so (as happens sometimes in your stories). It has a captivating plot and is incredibly well-written.

The prose seemed a bit stuttery at times, but that's just one of the kinks of the style you chose to write it in. It's definately better than some others I've read.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I was at first annoyed since you have so many great unfinished fics lying around, I would think you would attempt to finish those then start writing other stuff up.

But after reading this, I don't care.

Great read, after all.

Keep it all coming!
I Burn Water chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
okay very interesting
MKayMIN20 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
haha nice! nice!

it'd be nice if it wasn't just one-shot
dragonblack chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I like it. Also like the whole non-morally objectionable obvious nut bag trying to take over the world parts. (Personally, I don't understand why anyone would want to take over the world, or even a country. Doing it by necessity, sure. But Wanting to? Way to much work.
Faoron chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Wow. Just... wow. That was awesome. A not-really-evil-but-still-gonna-conquer-the-world Naruto. Twists all throughout. Great job!
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Best. Oneshot. Ever!
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It . . . actually works. All the really high end ninja in the Narutoverse are clearly insane, so it should be no surprise to us that Naruto is just another nut bent on world domination. But, true to form, Naruto has managed to surprise everyone around him.

I wonder if Murphy's Law will kick in for his plans in the future.
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
another great story

have you ever thought of expanding past naruto? (yes, i know of your bleach fic)
SyncroX chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Wow, din see that coming. What a unique plot! Loved it. XD
grey mage chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
good times. thanks for this.
Nosferatum chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
... and Naruto has good chances of staying the ninja shogun/king/whatever forever. Why, with Kyuubi and all that...
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Hm, not as good as some of your other works, but still pretty nice. The flow and narrative are rather well done and the twist is nice. The line about Naruto's smile showing more teeth then eyes was nice and the insult to sasuke about being a stepping stone was interesting. What hold this back I think is the tone, most one-shots have to be powerful to compensate for their lack of expansion, so while its an entertaining piece, its certainly not a ground shaking one.
0.oninjaewoks0.o chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
...damn you're good. This is perhaps the best naruto one shot I've read, ever. hope to see more from you.

signed,

The Clan of Ninja Ewoks
Genesis D. Rose chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Naruto Karin PURE WIN!

great to see this up here now too
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »