Reviews for Ember Island Truths
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
why not continued!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Omg OMG sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
Tara1517 chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Where's the rest!?
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
Please continue.
mahalicious chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
WHERE IS PART 3 OH MY GOD

EVERYTHING IN THERE CRACKED ME UP SO MUCH PLEAS IT'S JUST ONE PART LEFT.
k2sama chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
You're so cruel for not posting the last part. Just thought you should know that. Ima still follow and fav though because that's my way of praying to every Spirit to make a way outta no way. Wonderfully funny piece!
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I actually think that I like the alternate ending better! School Time Shipping reference for the win! I wish that they hadn't made School Time Shipping all about Aang asking Katara to a dance, though. I wish they would've had a little segment on Toph getting a date... Or Toph at least COMPLAINING about the stupid dance. But NOOOOOOO, everything has to be KATAANG, KATAANG, KATAANG! (Don't get me wrong, I like Kataang ((Though not as much as Taang)), but SERIOUSLY?! Haru and Ty Lee had more on-screen time than Toph.)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Please update
scorchedtrees chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
This is great. I loved Katara and Zuko's quoting each other. Hope you update sometime because I'm really curious for the last part :)
Blutara chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Please continue this, it's so great!
Viannaz chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
XD yet another hilarious chapter! Honestly, I love everything you write! :O but but there's more to it right? You're going to update this right? Please do!
Viannaz chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
LOL! Oh my alternate scene. I'm dying. XD
Amber Annabeth Blue chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I love this!
SayonaraSonata chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Evil Cliffhanger... This story is just so hilarious... Please finish it...
LunarEclipses chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
This was great! I hope there will be another part!