Reviews for Like a Dream
babysharp chapter 1 . 10/6
Please continue this
Really, you're gonna leave it at that!? Throw a dog a bone please
ragdoll.scarred chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I really love where this is going! I think that the idea to pair Harry with all the male Naruto characters is totally inspired! Harry is my all time favored uke. He has the graceful powerful angle that you have made especially beautiful. He can also become so many different combinations of strong/weak, and there are so many people who capture him in so may different ways, yet he is still always 'just Harry'. I love reading him in crossovers. I especially loved your Harry/Kakashi 'Screwed', the struggle of Kakashi not to let down his clan or lose his soul mate. I look forward to more in both stories! I cant wait to see how much Sasuke fights his desire for revenge. Thank you! I never follow authors, I will usually just favorite them and follow the stories, then after I catch up, i'll look at their page. But i am so excited with this idea of Harry/Naruto M.C. I am following you! I just thought Id tell you that since for me its the first time. hehehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
AquilaPallas129 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Continue Please?
kiroigenaya chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
can you please write more? please?
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
WoW! So interesting
Netherman14 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
What you could do is describe Harry with a less feminine body, you have to remember he is still a boy, just like Sasuke.
JulianneL chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Even if it's only a preview so far, I love it! It's really awesome. Plus, I think he fits really well with Sasuke in your story. I hope you keep writing! (I don't want to seem like I'm whining or anything; feel free to write at your own pace. I just hope you do plan on finishing it some time and that your not gonna abandon it.)
ashrk95 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow, this sounds really good!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
DNT 4GT GAARA! Plz update
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wake up Sasuke! Wake up! Please show what happens when Sasuke wakes up! What time period is Sasuke in? He's old enough to feel he's older than 14...I think...whatever!

Please update? PLEASE!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?
Cherrymix'e chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Please, please, please update this story... It has so much potencial... Pwetty pwease... :(
TheLovelessRose chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aawwwwwwwww please update! I love this sooo poo much! :)