Reviews for A Nightmare Worth Living Through
Master118 chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
This could ne continued to much of a clif hangger
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I always a big fan for this type of crossovers because Naruto interacts well in the Youkai world with the Biju inside of him but I want to see how this story develops in the long run.
tsewell526 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
yea plz update soon
tsewell526 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
great! story plz continue funny
LordByakuran36 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Honestly this is the funniest story I have read in a while thank you.
arandomreviewer chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Naruto hasn't even started the Rasenshuriken development yet.
Y U NO UPDATE!
The Lone Rurouni chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Very interesting story so far. Hoping for updates. Hopefully there are some planned.
Kirasel chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Yes. This is good. Really, I went ahead and tried to go through the entire archive of Naruto/RosarioVampire fics, and this is the only one I found so far that I actually like. You're serious when you say this your first story?
Random-san chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I've reread this fic more times than you probably spent writing it. It's like i'm a spurned lover or something, wtf? Anyways, not sure what I reviewed before, but this story is beyond excellent, the humor is crafty, the grammar and spelling is perfect, the plot is altered in an interesting way, and it's overall pretty awesome all around. Thank you for sharing, hope you're not dead, and hopefully you're continuing this...If not, then sadface. Take care and Merry Christmas!
RElarax chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Awesome.
Black Firelight chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I have to say for your first fanfiction this reads quite well, although it is definitely lacking in breaks between scenes which is rather confusing. But i can't help but wonder if you have previous writing experience. -_
Sparks Liner High chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
personally, I found the end hilarious I'll even give you a cookie.

congratulations! you got an internet cookie from an internet non-entity.

i greatly enjoy your stories.
blackdragonx5 chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
I know Naruto is usually treated like a punching bag when its not a serious situation in the manga/anime, but seriously, your treating him like the universes butt monkey. Give him a break
YaoiMonster chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
i really enjoy this story, i hope you update it soon!
Susanoo's Endless Darkness chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Awesome man. Truly awesome. I hope you update this story soon.