Reviews for Of Course
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
A great story. Very well written.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Loved it... thats all I have to say :L
MidnightStarr chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I have to agree with the other reviewers, I revel in Sam's angst :) And I love him. Imprinting is total bullshit; I don't care what anyone says, it's rape. It's taking feelings and ripping them away, stripping them and forcing you into new ones. It's taking away a child's future because she was imprinted on, and will now face pressure everyday of her life to give herself to that wolf when she comes of age. It's not yourself or your family and your aspirations that hold you to the world anymore, it's 'her' and her every friggen whim and desire. FOREVER an imprinter hater right here :)

And an Emily hater too because she stabbed her cousin in the back. (wasn't it once said that you become whatever your imprint WANTS you to be? yeah because emily couldn't want sam to be her friend.)

Overall hun MAGNIFICENT fic :) I do agree it might be near unbreakable once it happens; I just think true love will always prevail in the end. Because if it doesn't, fuck Leah's life is a trgaedy. Excellent job!
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 2/17/2010

this is so sad! imprinting reminds me of arranged marriage, kind of. except meyer insists everything is perfect
hotandcold chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow. I really liked this drabble. I have never thought about the fact that Sam, having been truly by choice in love with Leah, would still have feelings for her, would truly have hated hurting her so much that a part of him (most of him) will ache, and hurt, and pine for her forever.

Great thoughts!
AllThings-JacobBlack chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Absolutely Beautiful.
mrsembryblackwater chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh that was sad, and beautiful.

i always thought that imprinting love could only go so far, it's like having your own prsonal slave or somthing? sure it works for some people, the only imprint couple i like is Jared and Kim, probably because they don't hurt anyone or become weird peodophiles overnight. I really think though with Emily and Sam that he would almost resent Emily, because Leah's not the only one that lost their love, their chosen love, Its just sad .I think.

Love Lauren Jane X
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I loved this!

When you think about it -despite how bitchy Leah is because of the breakup- Leah and Emily are not realy alike at all. Sam was in love with Leah and happy with her and suddenly he is 'in love' with someone that is so different. He clearly didn't choose Emily -and he probably wouldn't have chosen her even if Leah wasn't in the picture.

I love Leah to death and I do take some guilty pleasure in his angst. He has Emily but now Leah has no one. She lost her best friend, her lover and her future when he imprinted. We all know Sam feels guilty. I also like thinking Sam misses Leah and, in moments of weakness, misses the future he might have had with her.

Keep writing! :o)
THExBESTxNINJAxEVER chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
i really really really hate sam and emily lol :)

great one-shot :)
rapink93 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
THis was So DEep! I LOved It
razzle-dazzle1606 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Kinda short but still sweet
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aww, well that was both beautiful and depressing. Nicely done, wonderfully written as usual.

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh, I just love this! I think the situation between Sam, Leah and Emily is a really interesting one. Heartbreaking though, of course. I adore the way you wrote this. I'd like to think that Sam thinks this way too, that a part of him does miss Leah and wishes things didn't have to be this way. Beautiful job on this! It's definetely going into my faves!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
so sad!
whitnibble chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
It's funny, but that's how I always imagined Sam. As missing Leah.