Reviews for Growing Pains
DragonKin Myrna chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Adorable story, hopefully Raph will relax a little, please Update soon!
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Awesome chapter. Yeah, I hope Raph doesn't stay away from Leo for too long. Glad to see you're continuing this story, Belle. Sometimes it's a good idea to get back in the saddle and really go for it again when inspiration strikes. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Another awesome chapter. Yeah, I'd be just as freaked out as Leo if that happened to me. I just hope they can all adjust to what has happened and get through it. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awesome start to this. Yeah, this is a new thing I've never heard of before, but it doesn't sound good. I like where this is going though and will be reading more.

More Please chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
You must continue and and make more ! This story is so captivating!
dondena chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
In the lab when he was trying to get down, it was like his fear of heights had returned all too quickly, but its understandable when he's as small as he is now. The floor is further away for him.

Though he's a kid sized turtle now, his grownup mind is still in place, but will it last?
dondena chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Having Leo being the youngest now, and though Splinter is there, Leo's bros will probably have to be counted on more to look after him. It's like they are getting an experience of fatherhood, besides older brotherhood.
dondena chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Save him Donny! You're his only hope! Evil Bishop!

And Leatherhead might be able to help too.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I like this alot! Please write more!
LazyPanther chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I can't believe I missed this update! Almost three years late!

Poor Leo. While I feel bad for Leo that Raph bailed on him, I can't say I really blame Raph either. I'd freak out too. And none of them is used to handling crying children, nevermind Mr. Tough Guy Raphael. I hope Don doesn't blame himself for Leo's "problem" because that would be ridiculous. (BTW, did I follow Don's explanation for how he found the "cure"? Not really. But you used a lot of sciencey words and he seemed to know what he was talking about so it'll work for me. ;)

This is a very interesting premise you've created here. I can see a lot of potential for this kind of situation. Leo being so much younger than his brothers and having to "grow up" again will drastically change the dynamics in the family. I'd like to know how they'll handle it... ;) Update, please!
Nikkita94 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
WOW! Where is the next chapter? :( You can't just leave us hanging like this. You have to keep going (hopefully with more than one more chapter). PPPLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE.

There are so many questions that you need to answer! :)

Update, PLEASE?
TheQuietWoman chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
I really like this story! Please write more!
payton01 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
that is both cute and been a while since you put up the last chapter so update YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONCEQUENCES!
secret22 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
I LOVE this story! Please update sometime soon!
kaaaa chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Please don't make this only three pages! There is so much you could do! Write about how everyone deals with Leo being could even put in some really cute moments because Leo is so little.