Reviews for ByeBye Bernie
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Great story! I'm sorry you felt so much pain from Bernie's loss. Hopefully, he's in a better place now. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Hina Jaganshi chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
In a word? Beautiful. I felt the same way when the "Mac Man" died. It's a horrible shame, and the loss of a great man. He will be dearly missed, but I'm sure he is pleased that he has such fans like you down here, missing and thinking of him.

Oh, and don't worry about stupid flamers...their opinion doesn't even matter, really,

Peace!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wonderful, wonderful poem! I remember seeing the news flash about Mac's death on the TVs in the mall and being shocked.

He got to have roles in three movies before he died: Soul Men ( he is one of the main leads and it has a cameo by Issac hayes aka Chef from south park, who passed away the day after Mac), Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa (he voices Alex's dad, Zabuza) and 2009's Old Dogs (it also stars Robin williams)

Again, wonderful moving tribute to the late great comedian/actor
The Endless Rain chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Good one. Um, u rite lyke shit? Get a life! Yes Bernie Mac WILL be missed a lot more than you can expect from people. And Iris is one of those people. Can't you understand? Shit! You do FF a favor and rot!
Rome Beauty chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
What are you, 6 years old? What kind of crap is this? Bernie died, you didn't know him, so get over it, will ya? Yes, it was very sad, and he will be missed, but don't take it to the extreme!

"Strangely I feel that your demise is somehow my fault" WTF? YOU DIDN'T KNOW HIM! How could it be your fault? Did you kill him or something? Awfully suspicious.

Do Fanfiction a favor and disappear, and don't come near my stories and review them again; I don't want them! You suck, so accept it. Your writing is horrid in every way!