Reviews for It Broke
Rosara Pablito chapter 1 . 5/1
This South Park fan fiction was quite good. In my opinion if Stan had more anal penetration with Kenny, it would have been much more enjoyable. Kenny's description itself was enough to get me to spew my instant-mash-potatoes into my mothers hair and that wasn't even the good stuff yet. Then the story moved on to our protagonist, Stan. Tall, broad shoulders, sexy hat. Oh god enough to make my manhood tremble, and oh boy did it tremble. By the time I was this far into the story my mother had to go and wash her hair due to my outbursts of "pistachio ice cream" and I was left to my lonesome to finish the story. Overall the rest of the story was very erotic but in my opinion it could have been better if in the end Spongebob showed up and started to rail Stan's deep, dark, asshole. But overall this was a very good story that brought much pleasure for my macaroni noodle and I must say thank you so much and if you need I can pay you a visit tonight and role play south park. 3 FUCK ME HARDER.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I really loved it and all...but I have one question..

...WHY ISN'T THERE A PART 2, DAMMIT?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Kinky. C:
black-misty-sky chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Wow. Just wow.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
omg that was fucking so dam hot !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
OMFG THERE SHOULD BE PART TWO
LucyLives chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That was like the perfect mix of realistic and totally hot. Love Stan and Kyle pairings.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I would love to read a sequel perhaps from Stan's pov?
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wonderful.
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Stan as the dick of the gods. That would be awesome if a man like that existed! Mmmmm u weren't kidding when u said smexy smut! I think that's what u said at least.
akirak chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Lol awesome xD
firerose132 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
hahah that was sooo funny lol
Honeypot Kitty chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was extremely sexy! I love the detailed ones, yum. ;) I wish there was more!
notactive616 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Mm I love smut... Even of it is plotless I still love it... And you write it so well too!
MrsOmnomnomers chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Fics like this annoy me because I can't marry them . Plus I feel like a perv for being extremely turned on but oh god that was sexy! Every now and then I need a good 'absolutely no plot just a bunch of hot sexy sex' kind of fic.