Reviews for Vanilla and Cinnamon
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Short but fantastic. Great job, as always
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
lmao so cute!
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw cute! So adorable. I loved it!
Villanelle EVE chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Piece of brilliance.

:D
Show Me the Skyline chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This is a really good oneshot I love moron face )
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
cute one shot! definitely going on my favs ;)
soultaker78 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Very nice story. It was well written and did a great job of portraying Duncan's feelings for Courtney. I like this pairing so much because of the opposites attract approach, and this story reflects that.
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aw, this was really cute and very well-written.

I really liked this. :)
XxBrightCat chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Wow, so it's called Moron Face - Ha! Anyways I thought it was cute using the Vanilla and Cinnamon as the title :)
cartoonfire chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I love this story.

I thought it was great how you explored why Duncan likes Courtney, and I gotta say I like what you did here.

I do think that Duncan likes Courtney because she is a challenge, and she is different.

Anyways, awesome story :)
bunnyboo chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
if you go read duncan and courtney go sailing,it would go well with his perverted mind in this story lol
Wise Assassin chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
i thorughly loved it. soo sweet, and simple and to the point. awesome ness. love it.
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was really sweet! I think you captured Duncan's thought nicely. You write really, really well. It's good to have another awesome writer in the TDI ranks.

~ I will be expecting mor from you :)

- Paradise.
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This is so cute, and I love Duncan's monolague! Though, his Moron face is adorable!
Mr. Average chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Good story. This was a very interesting look into the mind of Duncan. And if she can elicit the ever popular moron face then it must be love. Or something close to it. Keep up the good work. Peace