Reviews for Harry Potter and the Parliament of Dreams
wot actually hap chapter 1 . 10/30
What actually happened:

"AARRGHH!" Malfoy woke with a start, sweat covering his whole body.
A dream - no a fucking nightmare! - like he'd never had before!
Fancying Potter! SHAGGING POTTER! He needed to owl his mother and organise a mind healer to meet him in Hogsmead this coming weekend. Fortunately it was only two days, but still.
He briefly considered if some potion or a substance had been slipped to him at dinner? Unlikely as the house elves would never allow it. He knew better than to ask Snape for any assistance. Chalk it up to experience and NEVER tell his father was best way to go.

Despite multiple sessions with various mind healers, Malfoy could not throw off the recurring dreams until end of school year.
He'd ended up a nervous wreak as even Pomfrey's dreamless sleep potions refused to work. They were vivid, detailed, varied and oh so bloody realistic!
He was listless, hardly slept and failed half his end of year exams. It had taken most of his father's influence, calling in multiple favours and a fifty thousand galleon contribution to the schools muggleborn education fund to keep him with his year mates. Having to repeat a year would mean so much loss of face, as to be fatal in Slytherin political circles.
That rage in his father's face - and him snapping his cane in half - when stood in headmaster's office as Dumbledore exceeding politely suggested that muggle fund donation, would never leave him. IF this continued next year, he'd find himself at Durmstrang before christmas.

As it was he expected extreme punishments from father during two month summer holidays. And of course Lucius Malfoy's punishments were nothing to laugh at. While nowhere near as pain inducing or sadistic as his aunt's famous rages, the prospect of facing those subtle paternal tortures made his blood run cold.
It was ALL POTTER'S FAULT! But the Gryffindor had ignored him since before that first dream. He couldn't imagine that stinking scarhead keeping silent if he had been involved? Mudblood bitch Granger wouldn't break the rules like that and Weasel was too stupid to accomplish anything so subtle.

Draco's problems disappeared during July and August at Malfoy Manor, but returned with avengeance after arriving back at Hogwarts. He was packed off to the Scandinavian school before beginning of October. Lack of rest, disorientation and nerves caused him to vomit on arrival by portkey. That had been quite an ominous start to his new placement at the institute. It didn't get terribly better.

It took a further eight months to become free of those accursed dreams of being with Potter, kissing Potter, marrying Potter, HAVING POTTER'S BABIES and afterwards he never worked out where these perverse visions came from?
He had a very mediocre academic career at Durmstrang's and left England for good after he graduated. The humiliation of bumping into any of his former Hogwart's schoolmates coloring his choice. His going bald at twenty didn't help matters - he put that down to stress of his father being chucked in Azkban and losing more than three quarters of Malfoy fortune to fines. Living in Austria he found some success as an exotic potions and powders trader. He never had any desire to marry, as any sexual contact with others made him picture Potter's face as they were in throws of passion. Those green eyes filled with potent lust! Eeep! And of course those visions were worse when he COULDN'T see Potter's face.

Voldemort's feeble attempt to return in 2041 was crushed by The Order of the Eternal Phoenix and Dumbledore's Legacy muggleborn group's Horcrux neutralizers. Harry Potter's soul fragment having been removed years earlier at St. Mungo's under supervision of Hermione Granger-Weasley and her daughter Rose Longbottom.
Harry frying the so called Dark Lord with a Muggle thermal lance was a final insult to Tom. As he turned it on Riddle's limbless body, it was rumoured the screams could be heard from outside the Shrieking Shack to other side of Hogwarts.

Draco Malfoy passed away from a particularly nasty strain of dragon pox in his ninety third year. Bald, wrinkled, bent and with sunken features, his remains could've been mistaken for a very tall house elf. Only two extremely distant relatives attended his funeral, and then that was mainly to see if he'd left any gold. It was not to be, as what little he owned was eaten up by providing him with medical care in those last few years.

(Fred and George's replacement of Draco's haircream with one of their more potent products was never detected. They smirked for weeks when the blonde ferret unknowingly packed up two full tubs when he left for Durmstrang!
It was only revealed in 2136 at reading of the late Fred's will. Their nine hundred relatives and friends filling the Brighton & Hove Quidditch stadium pissed themselves laughing for almost an hour! Harry had to be taken to New St. Mungo's for the strain on his elderly chest, but recovered in a couple of days. For generations to come wizards, witch's & even muggles would go out of their way to taunt a large portrait of Lucius and his son, which still hung in a quite corner of the Ministry atrium. Icing on cake of this would often be portrait Draco hurling insults back or breaking down in hysterical sobbing - which incited portrait Lucius to smack him across the back of the head!)
yliahjane chapter 30 . 7/24
Is the next update is coming soon? Can't wait to read the next chap
Hancock23 chapter 5 . 1/22/2017
I think you have made Draco too pathetic, I am not quite sure I can stand reading a story where Draco is that pathetically weak and meek.
brizingr chapter 30 . 7/22/2016
this is too good to not finished...
pls finish this..! T T
TheBanishedGod chapter 30 . 5/25/2016
When are you posting the next 5 chapters its been 10 years
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Ouch. This has been neglected in a long time. In a few weeks, it will have been ten years since this story last updated.

I think I will avoid reading this, so I won't be disappointed when I reach the last chapter and there's nothing more.

I hope you will update soon.
JD chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
(Forgot my pw; couldn't login). Anyway fun story, tho I'm not a big slash fan, I have many gay friends so I don't mind it. As a story it's fun and I hope you FINISH it someday. Also you use correct English and spelling/ grammar, it helps w/flow, viz: "Percy started and turned to look at his brother". I've seen 'startled' misused so much as a verb that it irritates me...anyway please do finish the story!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Poor Harry. So many men and he had to end up with a Death Eater ferret. He was quite stupid really.
AliceCullen3 chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
LOVE IT!
ryencoke chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
So is the story abandoned then?
Diverging Patronus chapter 30 . 11/12/2013
:( this isn't finished! I love this story so much! I love the whole concept of powerful Harry and he's bound with Draco it's just so awesome! I can't even explain how much I enjoyed reading this. I will favorite this but I still wish this was finished! :( :)
PiptheSnake chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
Can you be happy about it soon? This is absolutely AMAZING and, sadly patience is not a virtue that I possess large amounts of...
PiptheSnake chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
Ooh, I want that map
PiptheSnake chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
Colin creepier than slendy
sffilk chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
Finished what you've written up to now in about a week. Am wondering when this will continue.
1,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »