Reviews for Moonlight Becomes Her
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Magic. :)
Struck Upon a Star chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This is also... simply fantastic. I love seeing these two through your eyes.
Georginaaa chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Another favourite!

Alice and Jasper make me so happy.

P

x

Georgina
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw, so sweet and well written that it's almost unbelievable. Loved it.
ella chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
i like it alot... jasper and alice make me full of joy, even more than edward and bellaedward bella! :) i luvd it.
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
The descriptions in this fic make me sigh. Honestly, this is such a beautiful piece. There's something incredibly romantic about the words you've chosen that reminds me of old gothic novels, if that makes sense.

That's really, for me, the centerpiece of the work. Because not a LOT happens plotwise. But it's never boring, because you worked the descriptions and made it sound very beautiful.

And I love how you incorporated the different facts about vampires to only emphasize your descriptions. Especially the whole slow motion thing. It really worked for me. I loved it.
Random Little Remus Lover chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
ADORABLE

R.L.R.L.
grangertash chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
wow ! now that was a story :D very well written and real beautiful
ILeftMyHeartInLondon chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aww, the ending was realy cute. This was sweet - I liked it! :)
shelaughs chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I loved this. It was beautiful.

Alice Jasper are adorable.

& I love that Ludo song
crimsonnette chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
WOW. This was so well written, I can't say anything except, phenomenal job. It was so perfect, you captured the essence of Jasper and vampires in general in ways I could not possibly do myself. Great job!

I especially love the way you described Alice in the moonlight. When Jasper saw his reflection towards the end, his surprise was so beliveable, exaclt like it would have been in the book! Really fantastic job!