Reviews for Bloody Tower
Wintress chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh my god I lawled so much

I love you

Slade purred once more, because he didn't know how to speak any other way

, when he had her hawt body to fondle

And Handy Dandy Razor?! You had me in tears. XDDDD
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I didn't even bother reading this, but I did pee my pants at your summary.

for lulz.. I mean
LilWhiteSapphireChild chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Good story

Dark, but awesome. I like your story. If you had a lonely life or terrible life, Evanescence (did i spell that right?) Would be your fave band. It's my fave. Lots of sad songs, true about me.
Samantha chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is HILARIOUS. It was actually really clever. I love the part where Robin pushes Starfire off of him to go research Slade, since that's basically what he does in the actual show. I also loved how you emphasized the fact that Slade always speaks in a purr. LOL. Great job! Maybe make more?
Just-Another-Fucked-Up-Kid chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I like it. Heh heh. I know i shouldn't, cause of the suicide thing, but i laughed my a$$ off...XD Thought the Summary said Slade killed himself too? XD
xForeverLovex chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
you are freaking GENIUS!

the (in HD!) bit nearly killed me, I haven't laughed so hard at a fanfiction in so long - so hilarious!
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hilarious.
LOL chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
hahaha some dark crazy shit XD
Sneevley chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
"Why would he forsake their shared bird names?"

Because she cheated on him with Edgar Allen Poe. Duh.

This made me laugh way too much, by the way.
ArtemisKingston chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is probably the best parody I;ve seen EVER!

(Robin is such a perv. lolz.)
Denalien chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
AREN'T U ILL?

WHAT GOT INTO U?
Lady Infamous chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love your stories.
Rubik's Cubed chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Okay Ive just got to say I found that freaking hilarious. I mean, really. Reading on here you always get those crack!fics, except the fact that the author was serious about it.
TTFAN chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Gawd, with all the suicidal emo Titans and the Handy Dandy Razor, this has to be...the most awesome fics in the history of FF. xD I can't stop sympathizing with Raven and Starfire's loss. And OMFG poor Robin. Slad3 is suxx! Just kidding, this thing made me bust a gut, you're hilarious.
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EL OH EL

This is brilliant! I haven't laughed out loud reading a fanfiction since...a LONG time ago.

But this. is. SPARTAA-I MEAN IT'S BRILLIANT. OBVIOUSLY.

Your grammar is impeccable (a rare miracle in modern literature), and your plot is too funny for words. I'll be coming back to you. Most definitely.