Reviews for Worth It
KataraLovesAang chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
very cute
hotgirlwizard chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
How I Met your Mother LEGEN - wait for it - DARY! Hypothetical high five! ... Awesome. :) This was a great one-shot!

Snow suit up! "If she's a nurse—" "Barney, we get it." ... "She's a slutty nurse!"
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
aw ! that was so sweet , incredibly stupid , but sweet , lolz
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Haha, that's cute that he'd risk getting sick. D
hpobsessedrissa chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Very cute, fluffy, and it left me with a silly smile on my face. I do enjoy stories like that :D

Zero spelling/grammatical errors, so I can't complain there (and that area of English is my expertise and also my biggest pet peeve, so congrats on that, lol).

If I can constructively criticize anything, it would probably be the lack of details. Personally, I would add a few more-maybe a small scene from the middle of the week that has James coughing in class or blowing his nose and Lily asking if he's all right or something-so that it feels like it didn't come straight from the TV. I don't watch very much TV so I haven't seen that episode, but I imagine it would be a similar sequence of events.

It's ok to get ideas from shows and books and such, because in essence, that's where a lot of writer's ideas stem from, but in turn, you have to make it your own. Put a little spin on it so that it's actually your story rather than something you observed and wrote down to the best of your memory. And as a side note (like I said, I haven't seen the show so I don't know how the scene goes), you have to be careful because if I'm not mistaken, that's dancing on the borderline of plagiarism. Please don't take offense because I'm not accusing you of doing such a thing, just giving you a small warning to keep in mind for future ideas/stories.

Hope I helped you out somehow :)

XOXO,

Rissa
crushed-lilyflower chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Lovely :)
TheForsakenShadow chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Another good one! This one made me go LOL! Excellent story!

Excuse the short review...I usually give larger reviews if it's the first story I read from the author :P
siriusly-benjy chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
i recognize that scene from How I met Your Mother!

it's a great show and so is your story!
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 8/12/2008