Reviews for The Sweetest Sin
Ygrainne chapter 1 . 3/31
Does this story have a continuation. I would like to know what Haruhi will do.
HCookie chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I love this story. It reaches a topic that is rarely, if never, discussed, and I ADORE it. Please update!
Lily Hatch chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You better believe that this is brilliant! Why did you ever stop? Because some people didn't like it? Not enough inspiration? Look around! Have enough self confidence to know that your putting a pice of your soul out here and somebody's going to fall in love with it. I know it's been years, but could you please find the time to write a second chapter and update it? Please?
nana banks chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
More chaps please please please !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
You really left me hanging there. Although if I should squint, "whimpering at lost of contact", "d.. Kyoya" would be enough indicators to show that his love for her isn't completely lost to her. I crave for a confirmation. I'm such a romance at heart, to see them actually do the deed. Outdone yourself, continue it or not, it would remain in my hall of infamy forever.
Levi Poe chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
You haven't updated this in so long! I love this story! If you ever decide to update, I would be so so so happy!
debz chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
please continue writing!
waahh! i like the story.. and i can't wait to know what will happen.. how will haruhi and kyouya handle their relationship.. hahaha..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
i agree with the first guest :)
GirloftheArts chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I'd love it if you continued this! I feel like the fact that Haruhi didn't pull away from Kyoya was really significant, and I'd love to see them together.
ReploidCat chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
So awesome... Awesome writing, I wish you would finish this, I want to know what's going to happen now.. and where are the other boys.
Raxacoricosupercalifragilicio chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

My god, you have to continue this, it's nothing short of adorable. And perverted. Just, Lol. How old is Kyoya in this one anyway?
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
zenophobiaz chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
*dark chuckle* man, i love this! XD don't care if I am "unique" and twisted or whatever! I just love this story and the plot! I think that Haruhi wasn't that repulsed... I mean, she was calm and instead of calling Kuouya "dad", she called him "Kyouya"! :) omg~ I just love this story and I want to see more! I sure hope that freaking Tamaki doesn't end up with Haruhi! :)

Thank you so much for all of your hard work! You have done such an awesome job! I especially love this protectiveness of Kyouya over Haruhi! XD especially how after hearing Haruhi's confirm that she might have a crush on a certain professor and Kyouya immediately makes a note to have that professor banished. XD I don't care that it has been more than 2 or 3 years that you have last updated, I still hope that there is more to this story and for you to continue it! :) until next time~ best wishes always!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Please continue
YelloMarker chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
man i thought it will be an incest, but really now i fell in love with your story. So sad and Kyoya makes me go aw
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »