Reviews for The Bet
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Lol, I know dub thee, Waitress 'B'.

I loved it! T'was funny and cute

Great job

A.k.u.r.a.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Awww! I absolutely loved it. I've met quite a few slutty IHOP waitresses. Great job!
MoonlightM4gic chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
HAHAHA! I loved it!

I laughed with Matt when Mello woke him up cause all he had was chocolate stuff. :P

And I laughed so hard at. "I bet she's used to men ogling her oversized watermelons. Who needs them when you've got a giant cucumber between your pants?"

It was so random it was awesome!
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I read this right after reading Death Note: Another Note, so I was really freaked out by all the B words. Probably not the point of the story, but it was what I noticed most.
smilingrightnow7 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
professional cat breeder?

XDXDXD

love
BernardTheWolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
U R SOOOO SEXIST! well that waitress deserved to b insulted! i liked it! ur good at riting yaoi. im not gonna ask how. that makes me think, IHOP and Hooters merger but they kept the IHOP part. but ti stands for Imma Hoe Of Practise
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
*Grins*

Love!
Logic-is-overrated chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
LOVED IT SO MUCH!

YOUR AMAZING, FAVED!
Lfangirl28 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
When you said Matt was a cat breeder I laughed so hard it looked like I was having a seziur! XD It looked extra funny because I was trying to be quiet. (just incase mom and dad walked in.) This was really funny!
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
...professional cat breeder? Alright then, whatever makes him happy. _

XD
ForeverMATT chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Awesome! I loved it... But... Who was seme first?
Awesome Galaxy chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I loved that! it was fantastically written with an uber awesome plot too! LMAO when Matt's leg was in Mello's...you know. XD
Darkness-Bride chapter 1 . 8/28/2008