Reviews for Falling In Love with the Golden Boy
purple potter head chapter 12 . 8/14
Amazing touch!
Jayded524 chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
aw shit now my throat hurts from squeeling and thowing up rainbows of fangirling happiness :) 3 please write more? i'd love to know how severus and lupin take the news? :) 3
The Balancing Act chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
AMAZING STORY!
The Balancing Act chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
OMG! OMG! thank you. you have not only created an interesting and exciting Draco/Harry story but you have actually put plot and characterization in it! THANK YOU. this is so rare you have no idea how many ppl just write out 600 word stories about draco and harry getting it on. THANK YOU!
kawaii.little.neko-girl chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
I really really love your fic

it's totally cute and i love the way you describe the characters personality

plus the dinamic among them is great

the only thing I kinda disliked is that harry and draco ended up together too sudennly and everything came in a silver tray for draco... maybe I didn't understand what you ment but I thought that harry was just lusting over draco and well I expected a little evil ploting from draco to get harry. still i really like how it is.

well I hope you update soon

lots of huggies and kisses!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Hermione is really comforting in these romance stories between Draco and Harry.
LadyInRedx chapter 12 . 7/24/2009
My favorite little write is back. I've missed your writing so much and i would say I miss you but I see you so much that I think I'm getting sick of you. Just kidding. I adored this chapter it was extremely sweet and Harry's whole speech had me close to tears. I adore you Jennie and can't wait for the next chapter.
rosepraul chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
I love the new chapter and I'm glad that you are feeling better.I hope that you update soon. D well bets wishes and happy writing!
cyiusblack chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
update soon
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
Aw... Fluff is always appreciated and loved severely. :D So cute, I just love Drarry! Nnh, I just love this story and simply cannot wait until you decide to update it again. Dearly hope it is soon, but 'tis your story after all. :) Hope you are feeling well!

Peace, love, and all that shit...

~Sasodeiizawesome~
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
Oh dear... I am so terribly sorry. It must be terrible for you to have gone through that and, though I cannot say that I know what you are going through, I can offer support. If you ever need anyone to talk too, just PM me. I can have feedback if you'd like but honestly, I can simply just let you write out all of your frustrations and let it out. If the message sounds weird, then you can disregard it entirely.

Now about your story. I love it! I'm a Slytherin (literally. I was sorted into their House! :D) myself and I hate it that they are portrayed so poorly. Therefore I simply adore how you've managed to make this story turn out. Thanks so much for that!

Peace, love, and all that shit...

~Sasodeiizawesome~

P.S. Hope you feel... Well, a bit better than you probably do now.
bodiddleydarn chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
The only thing I have a problem with in this story is- Dear, what the Hell is happening to the punctuation? There are a hellacious amount of run-on sentences and a severe dearth of quotation marks. I have a bit of a headache trying to sort it all out as I read it; having to go back and read the same line over and over. It's a mess, really.

But I will give you this: Great idea. This pairing is my HP OTP, and I do *try* to read even the most outrageous fics of them. I won't say that I'll finish said fics... but giving anything a chance is a trait worth having.

I like the switch: having Draco pine over Harry instead of the popular opposite is a refreshing change.

Just... Please get a beta, please. This fic only needs to be cleaned up and punctuated correctly, and it'll be twice as good as it is in this rough state. Great idea, love where it's going- just clean it up.

M.
NiceAsPie chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
Glad to see you are back. :) Hopefully everything goes better for you for the rest of the year. The ending of the chapter was very sweet.
Sarah chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
im so sorry for your loss. i lost my father on April 29 so i know what your going though. the most important thing right now it to take care of your family, so im glad your not trying to write these story's. take all the time you need.
the white winged angel chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
I love what you have written so far, it's the best drarry i have ever read. so touching and sweet.

i am so sorry for your loss, all your reviewers are thinking of you, i know i am. take your time, we wait Patiently for you to be able to write again.

im sending hugs and comfort.

be strong.