Reviews for In Your Eyes
Jenndifurry chapter 8 . 5/29
it's amazing how much souls are like gou'le parasites that attach to the brain stem and their eyes give them away.
ksouza3 chapter 8 . 10/15/2017
Such an amazing story! I love Ian so much and I think you did this couple justice. Thanks for writing!
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Just wanted to say I loved this! From the very first word to the very last, I thought it was excellent! Wonderful work!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
GREAT AMAZING WONDERFUL JOB
zeenz chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Wow. Amazing ยก! One of the best that I have read
Nicolene B chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Amazing story! Loved it!
LiveLaughLoveAndStayYOU chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
tinawinna chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. I love Ian so much and was really happy to read the host in his point of view. Thank you so much for writing it.
Emirii- chan chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Can you do a continuation of the epilogue with a sort of love conflict with Burns, Wanda, and Ian? That would be so awesome!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I apologize for never leaving a review even though I've read your story a few times.
It's wonderful and you're such a talented writer and thank you for a wonderful story.

Ian was my favourite character and I was terribly upset about the casting and the screenplay of the movie, which completely missed the star couple -Ian and Wanda!
Lilyzinha chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
amazing! I really like this story, Ian's version of the Host was incredible! You are a amazing writer, i really love how you wrote Ian! Please don't end this here, please update!
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
great story, I would love to see a sequel to this!
anonymous chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
great story! very well told, you kept character perfectly
sinarbulanpurnama chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Thank you for this story. Love to see Ian's POV :) all the best to you in your writings!