Reviews for In Your Eyes
fanpersonthingy chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I really like this story, I love the idea and that you protray Ian and show his emotions well.
Naomi Black x chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Cool! :)
mandyk24 chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
great work! im excited for more! thankyou!
ChrissiTine chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
I like this FF very much. You show the change of Ian's feelings for Wanda so well. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Jess chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Hi..! Omg I love the fact that Ian is always there for Wanda, trying to protect her- Even from kyle- Hes just so cute, u are doing awesome! I hate how Jared is being such a jerk...

keep on this one, i totally love
Wolf Babies chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
I love it!

I love how you write, your amazing!

Great Story!
StillOnCloud9 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
You're doing a great job! I love this story, Ian's always been my favorite and the way you're portraying him is wonderful! Please keep up the good work!
Sakiru Yume chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
That was...great. One thing-you sometimes skip over things and that makes it a little harder to follow. Other than that, this is a really good story. Try to post again soon.
ashley-anne-cullen chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
gah! That Cheetos scene really is cute. haha. xD PLEASE UPDATE SOON! TEAM IAN! XD
ChampionShoes chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
this fan fiction is the best! i'm sad that there are only 3 more chapters. you write really well! update soon!
Lady Nightfeather chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
oh I love Ian...

I love that he loves her and I love that he knows who she is and wants her to be a little selfish for once! aw cheetos, that moment in the book was for me the best, cheetos, because it, to me, signified how much better Ian was for wanderer...

love it, great job :) update soon!

:D melissaturkey
Maxegirl1313 chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
O I love this! You do a great job with Ian's perspective! Update!
ashley-anne-cullen chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
woohoo! I love it! xD Go Team IAN! Please Update soon!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Well, isn't that just the cutest thing! I just love reading what Ian is thinking, it's so interesting! Some parts you write are also really funny!

Keep it up!

Ammie
Jess chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
omg! I love so much ur story! I'm totally in love with Ian and this one is just great! I luv it, Congrats! Keep on writing and please PLEASE please update :) TeamxOshea :[
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »