Reviews for In Your Eyes
Sacred-'-Harmony chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I thought this was absolutely beautiful. I'm always curious to see how people write in Ian's POV and I think that this is one of the best that I've read, by far. You portray him just the way that I had imagined. All in all, well done. :) I really enjoyed reading this.
Kokari chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
You did an amazing job writing from Ian's point of view. You stuck with his character, wrote in a style that reminded me of Stephanie Meyer's style in The Host and stayed true to the characters. Thank you so much for writing this, I greatly enjoyed reading this.
EllaMinnoP chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I have stayed up way past my bedtime to finish reading this 3 times now! It's fantastic!
Carolnuts chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!
I love this!
dianscot chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Enjoyed this.
dianscot chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Wow, this was a lot of work for you! Thanks.
dianscot chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Like your theory about why Ian never partnered up w anyone in the caves... That he didn't want to risk losing someone like Kyle did. That was one of the questions I never got a good answer for w any of the other fanfics, and always wondered about.
dianscot chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Seemed rushed, but still enjoyed it.
dianscot chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Great read.
dianscot chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Well done, rings true. Like Blurring The Lines... Another Ian POV.
trlamamemi chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Found this by accidnet and absolutely loved it. Ian has always been my favorite and you did an excellent job of showing us his side. Thank you!
bookish327 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Lovely, lovely fic! Ian is one of my favorite characters from The Host, and when I ran across this fic and read the story summary, it prompted me to go back and re-read the book yet again so that I could get the full enjoyment out of this fic when I began reading it, too. And it was a wonderful fic! You really captured Ian perfectly; he felt like exactly the same Ian from the fic. His voice was spot-on, and the way that you wrote his thoughts and perspective was perfect, too. I felt like I was reading Stephenie Meyer's work, like some bonus chapters that she published for us devoted fans. Great job! :-)

One more thing: one of the many little bits that you came up with yourself that I absolutely loved was when you compared the souls to the characters in the movie, Pleasantville. SUCH an appropriate comparison. :-)
Samara chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
LOVED IT!
Samara chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
LOVED IT!
bkluvr94arf chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
This was amazing! I absolutly adored it. I felt like Ian was really alive in this. Its awesome you totally captured the (Stephenie Meyer, real) Ian. Bottom line... I love it!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »