Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
KateWinters97 chapter 26 . 11/27/2016
To whom it may concern:
I want to tell you that I am deeply sorry about Stephenie, even though it's been years. I recently discovered this story, and the writing and plot hit me immediately, as did the genuinely kind-hearted nature of the author. I just found out about the accident, and even though it's very late, I wanted to give you my condolences. I know it doesn't change anything, but Stephenie was an amazing person, even though I never really knew her, and she has touched so many lives, including mine. Her spirit lives on with all of us. Rest in peace.
Fairest of Them All chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
I really like this story and I completely respect your artistic freedom. HOWEVER, I read Romance/Humor fanfic because I know that I cannot emotionally handle drama or angst in my reading. Finding out that Bella is sick after reading almost half the story and becoming emotionally attached to the characters is not fair. Dying and particularly dying of cancer is a very triggering subject for many people. I honestly feel more than a little betrayed right now so please consider adjusting the genre (if you are able) or even adding some kind of warning to the description. Again, I respect your right to take your story in any direction you please, but this is not a good surprise and I think you'll find it very upsetting to many of your readers.
Anmutige chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
Happy Borthday and I love this story so far.
gotitbad chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Funny idea
5262 chapter 20 . 5/26/2016
Ok, I'm sorry if this is a flame, but how could you? When people were just getting into the story, you stop writing it? Why!?
Prettysqueaky chapter 21 . 3/19/2016
That's hilarious. I have tattoos and piercings but I hate needles as well.
Prettysqueaky chapter 18 . 3/19/2016
Noooooooooooo not the Vanquish!
Prettysqueaky chapter 11 . 3/19/2016
OMFG... Bella has what? #nospoilers
Prettysqueaky chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
Did someone drug Jake?
Prettysqueaky chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
Uggghhhh please don't let this story foreshadow about "James". But seriously...what is Charlie warning Bella about. "What about all the...?" What's out there?
Prettysqueaky chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
I love this Jake!
Prettysqueaky chapter 5 . 3/19/2016
Well dayum (damn)! "Because I'm her husband!" Best line to end this chapter! So glad I'm reading this story almost seven years after it was written. I don't have to wait for an update!
Prettysqueaky chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
OMG All of this names with an initial vowel. This is so hilarious! Why didn't I discover fan-fiction years ago!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 12 . 2/25/2016
I think it's a great way to read final plot. You've 8K reviews . I found this on the top 150 Twilight fanfic list, so I bet you're feelings ng vndcated by not. Thanks for writers ng
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 2 . 2/25/2016