Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
Brandi chapter 27 . 9/1/2012
Loved it! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I like how they're flirting with each other by anti-flirting: throwing up, looking terrible without correcting it, giving pragmatic vs. romantic answers, etc.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Very accomplished at the zany. It's really charming so far, and so are the characters :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Nice pacing, very funny drunk dialogue.
IHaveASparklyFace chapter 23 . 8/19/2012
I"m about to cry! I don't even know Stephanie, but this is just so sad for me! I loved her stories, and now, she's gone!
You're amazing Daddy's Little Cannibal! I hope you see this, up above.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
I cannot believe you are sick enough to fake your own "death"! No one in their right mind would do something like that. There is just no excuse for what you did and I hope Karma bites you in the ass for what you did! There are many of us who have lost a loved one and are still suffering from it and people like you who do this just to get attention should burn in hell. To think I was sad to hear of your passing.
PCullenIam chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
Oh my god! I feel a little rare leaving a review.. I can't believe It is dead. I just .. My condolences and I hope she Rest in peace.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/13/2012
damn right shes a bad wife! i get sges never done this but come on! everone was like this
Guest chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
wat the fuck? thanks dad. i 'member my dad did that. hah good times. not.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
awhh! they should kiss and hug and love each other! show some pda
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
what the hell? i like this story less now
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
awh he came thru!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
loved that show
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
awh! how cute is edward? im not digging the cat person thing but whatevz
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
ohhhh snap! watt does chief do now sucka!
8,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »