Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
every1hasaprice chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I definitely want you to continue writing this story. Its so funny...oh you should write lemons. I've read some of your other stories and honestly your good at writing lemons. So you should do
mailbox killer chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
you always come up with good stories, great start
SuffocatingUnderWordsOfSorrow chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Ha, funny!

xx :D
CaitCullen chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
i can already tell this is gonna be a great story. it will be fun to read and a little more upbeat than beautiful diaster which btw i love! so please continue:)
DatBengaliFinesse chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
definitely a keeper )

i enjoy these kinda plots haha

and this sounds really grreat so far

im excited for the next chapter!

UPDATE SOON!
HeavenlyBlind chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I like it so far. It's a pretty crative idea and I think you should countinue.
buggie21 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Love it so far. Please continue! (:

Oh, lemons are a wonderful idea. Yes please (:

Sam.
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I love this story already, I can't wait to see where you take it from here :)
abby la bookworm chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
IT! :D It's s S!

Definitely a keeper!

Pretty please!

And i CANNOT wait for another chapter for Beautiful Disaster!

:D

And, I know i bug you a lot with this one, but, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,

could there be an update, soon, on Coffin of Love, it's my favorite! :D
Manda.luver.of.twilight chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Its interesting...i like it...good job!
lheartlibros chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
wow this is going to be good I can tell
tennisgurl13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That. Was. GREAT! I LOVE how she kept calling him random names that began with 'e'! Then when she was talking about 'Happy Feet'...LMAO! That was especially great! XD XD XD

I really hope you chose to continue this! I really love it so far :D
nakire chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Yup, this one's a keeper! Funny from the start and serious potential to be a nice long story (hint, hint!). And no I won't ask if you're going to include a few lemons. Instead, I'll tell you that you have to! Really though, given how they have met and Edward is going to force Bella to stay married and well, I can only assume she'll start to feel less hostile about that as time goes on ... plus you write great lemons. So, please include a couple. Pretty please?

Question: do you reply to your reviewers? I'm not being snotty here. I know how many reviews your stories get and I know how many stories you have on the going at the same time ('cause I'm reading them all). So please understand I am genuinely curious. I review your work all the time and have never heard anything back. Totally fine, just wondering if it's workload, personal policy or I'm just not putting anything interesting out there. I would like to write helpful reviews not just whatever kind of comments.

Keep up the good work!