Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
ICantDeleteItSoThisIsTheBestIC chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
whoa. really great start to a relationship! lol keep writing! update soon!
nickiepjres chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Ohmygodd!

That was hilarious!

"The emotions that are feeling me right now?"

That was freaking hilarious!

I'm still laughing at that now.

lol.

Keep updating :]

I really think I'm going to like this story.

Hell, I like every story you write :p

It's just not fair...

;P
irishgirl32 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
lmao this is great I cant wait to see the sober hit bella hard and realize what happend please continue!
X.Black.Black.Heart.X chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
this is a really good idea!

keep writing it!

i love it!

cant wait for more)

update soonD
BookObsessed21 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Definitely a keeper. I love the idea for the plot. And a drunk Bella is hilarious!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It started out hey cutie where are you from, and it turned into

on no what have I done. And I don't even know his last name?

(or something like that) Can't wait for more.
stavanger1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
it has potential to be really good, especially since you're writibg it. there is a story kind of like this that i've read and it was good but don't let that stop you. this story will be great and uf you want to write it you should and screw those who aren't interested. lol...
knblas chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I like it! Please continue!
ignorethiscompletely chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
BAHAHAH oh this is definitely a keeper!
FairytalePrincess88 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I like this story so far (just like all your other stories). I think it's definitely worth continuing. It was so much fun seeing them drunk... Edward's the last person you would imagine who could be drunk and I have a really funny imagage of both of them being drunk in my head right now. lol. Can't wait until the morning after! )
Annarina chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh my gosh haha this is going to be the best story EVER. I love all the variety in your work. You've written everything and these different things and plots nobody completely sane could ever come up with... Anyway, you're amazing. And I need to see more of this. Please, please, more, soon!
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This is such a great idea! you really need to continue this story i really want to find out what happens...update soon please!
NatTheHippieChild chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
awesome, looking forward to the rest
marauder-fangirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I like it! Please keep it going... I think this is going to be a very funny story!
canuseetheinvisible chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Hilarious! The Name changing just made my day! And don't worry,only YOU could think of something this original. It's definitely one of a kind. It's nice, too, cause it reminds me of "What Happens In Vegas".
8,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 526 533 534 535 536 537 Next »