Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
tennisgurl13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That. Was. GREAT! I LOVE how she kept calling him random names that began with 'e'! Then when she was talking about 'Happy Feet'...LMAO! That was especially great! XD XD XD

I really hope you chose to continue this! I really love it so far :D
nakire chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Yup, this one's a keeper! Funny from the start and serious potential to be a nice long story (hint, hint!). And no I won't ask if you're going to include a few lemons. Instead, I'll tell you that you have to! Really though, given how they have met and Edward is going to force Bella to stay married and well, I can only assume she'll start to feel less hostile about that as time goes on ... plus you write great lemons. So, please include a couple. Pretty please?

Question: do you reply to your reviewers? I'm not being snotty here. I know how many reviews your stories get and I know how many stories you have on the going at the same time ('cause I'm reading them all). So please understand I am genuinely curious. I review your work all the time and have never heard anything back. Totally fine, just wondering if it's workload, personal policy or I'm just not putting anything interesting out there. I would like to write helpful reviews not just whatever kind of comments.

Keep up the good work!

oh, I like it

awesome!

please keep going!
ICantDeleteItSoThisIsTheBestIC chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
whoa. really great start to a relationship! lol keep writing! update soon!
nickiepjres chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Ohmygodd!

That was hilarious!

"The emotions that are feeling me right now?"

That was freaking hilarious!

I'm still laughing at that now.

lol.

Keep updating :]

I really think I'm going to like this story.

Hell, I like every story you write :p

It's just not fair...

;P
irishgirl32 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
lmao this is great I cant wait to see the sober hit bella hard and realize what happend please continue!
amorecolorfulmoniker chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
this is a really good idea!

keep writing it!

i love it!

cant wait for more)

update soonD
BookObsessed21 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Definitely a keeper. I love the idea for the plot. And a drunk Bella is hilarious!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It started out hey cutie where are you from, and it turned into

on no what have I done. And I don't even know his last name?

(or something like that) Can't wait for more.
stavanger1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
it has potential to be really good, especially since you're writibg it. there is a story kind of like this that i've read and it was good but don't let that stop you. this story will be great and uf you want to write it you should and screw those who aren't interested. lol...
knblas chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I like it! Please continue!
ignorethiscompletely chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
BAHAHAH oh this is definitely a keeper!
FairytalePrincess88 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I like this story so far (just like all your other stories). I think it's definitely worth continuing. It was so much fun seeing them drunk... Edward's the last person you would imagine who could be drunk and I have a really funny imagage of both of them being drunk in my head right now. lol. Can't wait until the morning after! )
Annarina chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh my gosh haha this is going to be the best story EVER. I love all the variety in your work. You've written everything and these different things and plots nobody completely sane could ever come up with... Anyway, you're amazing. And I need to see more of this. Please, please, more, soon!
8,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 526 533 534 535 536 537 Next »