Reviews for This Modern Love
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Ah, man...poor JD. This was a good one-shot. Well done.
Photo Philter chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Heartbreaking. But in the best way possible. You captured everything so perfectly, it seems just like what JD would be thinking if Elliot had married Keith. And Turk's support during the wedding? Perfect.

"If they were meant to be, wouldn't they have already happened by now?" Amazing line...just amazing over all. Excellent job.
TheSameFatalFlaw chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Just in case you're wondering who the hell this is, it's Q-08 (writer of 'My Shrink's Theory'). I decided to change my name, so I thought I'd get that out of the way first.

Wow, this was sad. I don't know why you choose to tortue JD some times, but you do. Beautifully written, as usual. I love how Turk was trying to keep him under control during the ceremony. I kept thinking he was gonna do something, y'know: speak instead of forever holding his peace? But instead he just stood there and allowed his heart to break. Like I said, really beautiful. Any chance this wasn't just a one-shot?

P.S. Every time you mention that LJ community, I try to go over there and see what it's like but I ALWAYS forget. I'll try and get to it soon!