Reviews for Blood Red
lyrastone chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Hardly ever do I post a review as I never know what to say, but this time it seems I have found my words. I am quite impressed with your style of writing. It is intelligent and detailed and fits nicely with the mood ypu had set with this fic. I do hope you decide to continue on with it. It was a grand idea and I would love to read more.
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
*nosebleed* if he'll/she'll do that then i don't mind if a vampire does attack me! O thanks for the fic and please write more! O
Darkest-Dark-Lady chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Very interesting!Definately continue...it seems to be really good!Um...are there going to be other characters?Like Dark...that would be interesting...Dark-Daisuke's protective other half...or brother or something of the like...trying to protect Daisuke from the evil vampire Krad before it's to late!Please update soon!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
It's really good. -
1FtTall chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This is a really good AU if I've ever seen one. So far, Blood Red is a really great story. I love vampire Krad, and poor Daisuke... ah, who am I kidding - no one. I love this story. Keep writing, and update when you can~
Kira chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Such a lovely story!
KuroiTama chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is a brilliant piece! The wording and the imaginary are something worth sinking your teeth in.

Lovely work.
MightyMaeve chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
You said in your intro, 'nothing beyond kissing,' but that was the most INTENSE kiss I have read i a long time! I'm still panting!

The way you masterfully wield your paintbrush of words makes a jaw-dropping scene. I was captivated!

I love all the tension and imagery. Most notibly: ". . enrapturing brilliance of his eyes; they were a warm ruby hue, like freshly shed sacrificial blood. . . stark contrast to his wide-eyed innocence; he resembled a lost rabbit, at the mercy of its captors, yet seemingly oblivious to the cruelty of his existence as someone else’s possession, for he had not the air of hopeless resignation blanketing the other captives."

Wow. W-o-w.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Yay! There's too few Krad/Dai-chan fics. Vampire Krad is so sexy! X3 can't wait for what happens next!
yakuri-moe chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
W-WHOA hold it right there! how did you manage to write such a hot "turn on" mini story with a mere french kiss and a bite on the neck? dang, I call this yaoi what with the way it flusters you. Damn sexy!

I would love to see more of this, your KradDai fics are the best!
CelloSolo2007 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Oh, that was awesome! A wonderfully detailed vamp oneshot. I loved all the little details of his appearance through Krad's eyes, that was a great POV. Krad's just awesome when he's all dominant like that, and I loved the details of the bite scene. Ooh, you should totally continue if you feel like it, this was really good! Keep up the awesomeness!

~Sapphire
yumie-darkness123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
im horrible, because i always love you work so much!
fan girl 666 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
very interesting story kinda dark but still very awsome to read the first chapter i hope to read more