Reviews for Midlife Crisis
catinthebath chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
chaSing b0b chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hey :) wow, even Voldemort just wants to be accepted by the masses. :):)
duck'pancakes chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY! How did you learn to write stories that are so FUNNY! "We dont want a man of your age to hurt yourself waving a stick around" EpInEsS "Devoured by an unnaturally large snake." I was laughing as soon as I read the bloody title!
Lthx chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
"Malfoy was often mistook for his wife" "The Dark Lord couldn't get vanquished by another toddler already" This is brilliant, got me laughing out loud.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
usuilove21 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
You are brilliant! I mean, really! I don't have much to say cause of this! I am still laughing!
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Oh dear Lord. I always thought Lord Voldemort was a sexy beast (no joke) and picturing him as Brad Pitt is a turn off. :[

Other than that I was laughing through the whole story. Good job. xD
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
See, I'm a Texan, and got just got this hilarious mental image of one of my friends going up to Voldemort somewhere in Europe (we decided that the next time we went out of state we would deck ourselves in cowboy wear and talk in this huge accent) and asking him to breakdance. Ahh...that was amusing
kayle9 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wow! you write great stories
merlinfan93 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
aww...poor little Voldy can't get a lady DX

I love the stories where you make fun of Voldemort-I almost feel sorry for him!
OhSoVeryLovely chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Lol...that was hilarious...XD
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
personally, i have to question the wisdom of using brad pitt...but apart from that NICE one! I like your one-shots, you should write some more (hp) of them.

But you need an idea...well...

how about veeladeath eaters? or voldemort uses fountain to get that hard-to-find ghostly complexion? or to get the death eaters to successfully infiltrate the ministry at its weakest, voldermort and his minions have to learn to dance to fit in at the annual christmas ball?

these are pure gold. clearly. I do expect them up in a few days :P

nah ditch them if you want, or feel free to use them however you wish. Personally a waltzing voldemort or a foxtrotting bellatrix seems most amusing, but its your show!

bz x
T0BY chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Dear (Authors name) Piper Julian, I found this fanfic (Fanfic Name) Midlife Crisis a pretty good one. Have a nice day. (:
leftandright chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
*Laughs* Oh dear, that tickled me.

"Malfoy," Voldemort said turning to the bleach blonde figure kneeling before him, "I need you to get me the hairs of the muggle 'Brad Pitt'… And do not kill him… it would only ruin my plans".

XD That. Is. Hilarious.

The Death Eaters had begun to wonder what had happened to their lord, he couldn't have gotten Vanquished by another toddler already…

:D Very amusing, I'll look out for your other works :)
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Are you serious! Well clearly not. Oh gosh, I nearly split a rib reading this. HOWLARIOUS!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »