Reviews for Midlife Crisis
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
personally, i have to question the wisdom of using brad pitt...but apart from that NICE one! I like your one-shots, you should write some more (hp) of them.

But you need an idea...well...

how about veeladeath eaters? or voldemort uses fountain to get that hard-to-find ghostly complexion? or to get the death eaters to successfully infiltrate the ministry at its weakest, voldermort and his minions have to learn to dance to fit in at the annual christmas ball?

these are pure gold. clearly. I do expect them up in a few days :P

nah ditch them if you want, or feel free to use them however you wish. Personally a waltzing voldemort or a foxtrotting bellatrix seems most amusing, but its your show!

bz x
T0BY chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Dear (Authors name) Piper Julian, I found this fanfic (Fanfic Name) Midlife Crisis a pretty good one. Have a nice day. (:
leftandright chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
*Laughs* Oh dear, that tickled me.

"Malfoy," Voldemort said turning to the bleach blonde figure kneeling before him, "I need you to get me the hairs of the muggle 'Brad Pitt'… And do not kill him… it would only ruin my plans".

XD That. Is. Hilarious.

The Death Eaters had begun to wonder what had happened to their lord, he couldn't have gotten Vanquished by another toddler already…

:D Very amusing, I'll look out for your other works :)
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Are you serious! Well clearly not. Oh gosh, I nearly split a rib reading this. HOWLARIOUS!
RacingShadows chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I always wanted someone like, I donno, Snape or someone to use Polyjuice for that purpose, but I never considered Voldy doing it!
41eugoR chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Bizzare yet hilarious! Great job!
RhiMayFAN chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
SO funny
LilysLittleTwin chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
OMS, this was hilarious! PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Alex25 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Unique idea. Fun read. But was that really how it was supposed to end?
jamester56 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
our poor delusional insane foolish retarded dark lord...;)
elladora lestrange chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
OMG whahahahahahahahahahahahahah. I can't stop laughing. whahahahahahahaha Brad Pitt whahahahaha Voldemort whahahahaha
Afraidtodisappear chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
oh my god this is genius! god this was so creepy but funny XD nice job
lightningbug24 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Fav line: "he couldn’t have gotten Vanquished by another toddler already…"

hahaha so funny. I love your stories, I hope you write more like them!
footprints.on.the.ceiling chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
weird and disturbing... yet funny
danielle chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
after a long, annoying day, that was a great laugh.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »