Reviews for Midlife Crisis
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
LMFAO. Brad Pitt...

Okay I will stop but I seriously fell off my chair laughing. Voldemort turning on women with his snake looks. Hah! Now that was a good one. I'm still laughing my ass off..here we go again...
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
this is delightfully bizarre.
albeva chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
haha lol. nice one
Silverneko9lives0 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
...

did it have to be Brad Pitt? -_-
raja144 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was very funny I really enjoyed that. Spent most of the time laughing or smirking.

Good Job!
tobias4rachel chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
though highly unlikely to ever happen- no, NEVER, likely to happen- i still found this amusing. *grin*
Secret Society of Rats chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
*sighs happily in contentment* I am so pleased to find someone who writes almost the same as the long since departed Fragonknight01. Bless you.
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
first attempt at Harry Potter Fiction eh? you'd never know it. this was brill! really best little thing i ever read, soo funny and very unique, never seen anything like it and MY GOD IT WAS GOOD!

the line ''The Death Eaters had begun to wonder what had happened to their lord, he couldn’t have gotten Vanquished by another toddler already…'' had me laughing, very great but this one

- "Malfoy,”... “I need you to get me the hairs of the Muggle ‘Brad Pitt’" omg i never laughed so much, i was glad i was home alone, i sounded like a fool but it was so great!

keep going with the potter fanfiction, your wonderful with it :D
The Magic Bringer chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
brilliant! You had me (and my bro) rolling on the floor in laughter,
Lionella chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Haha, loved it! very funny!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Good grief, this was like an acid trip. If you throw Voldemort's utter loathing of anything Muggle-like out the window, it might be a weird dream Harry had. *chuckles* Very nice for a first effort, especially.
Starz101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
that was funny!
Cherry chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Lol, that's awesome... but honestly, I think he looks hot as hell even without a potion.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7