Reviews for Wild Child
lady pomegranates chapter 5 . 2/16
You weave a magnificent tale of horror. It becomes worse when the reality of Harry's age sinks in. I am appropriately horrified not only by his ordeal, but by the fear gripping Ginny as she is forced to witness Harry fiercely fighting to survive, while being haunted the television that forces her to continue to watch Harry's struggle.
I reread this every year, and I continue to be amazed by how good this is. Some stories have a thousand reviews, but they don't build a frightening world filled with old magic and creatures that come from nightmares. They don't take readers on an emotional journey, allowing readers to experience in part what is would be like to be a child, lost and alone, and suddenly very aware that death is very real, very close, and hungry.
lady pomegranates chapter 1 . 2/15
Years later, I still enjoy reading this story. Though unfinished, I love reading it because it is so well written. I hope one day you come back to this.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
wow...amazing story. havent read anything like this before!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
lol, Sirius. You're so insane, sometimes. xD
SomeAroNerd chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
This is great, please update soon.
NoTagBacks chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Wow, this is a fun ride. Harry's situation is creeping me out, but everything else is interesting and well written. Hope you continue this story.
Persephoneslove chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Ha! Comment for Chapter 5: I know I already left a review in five, but I forgot something and this was the only chap I didn't review.

I like Nundu and quasit reference in the story. GuildWars and D&D
Persephoneslove chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Why do I keep imagining Jack Sparrow in this slightly crazed Sirius role?
Persephoneslove chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
It is amazing the things the human body will endure and compel itself to do in order to survive.
Persephoneslove chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Your more gruesome descriptions are both disgusting and brilliant.

Q: Why does Sirius have a cockney accent? lol
Persephoneslove chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
"Knees that buckle and belts that don't" My grandfather would love that, lol
Persephoneslove chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is very well written and I am totally psyched to see what happens next.
zozotheterrible chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
I'm really liking this! It is well written and original! I look forward to reading more soon!
Passionismywriting chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
I'm really happy you updated, I have no idea where this story is going and I can't wait
ellesra chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
I will. Have fun watching him squirm, that is. This is brilliant, though we didn't get to see Harry in this chapter.

Will look forward to an update! Cheers! :)