Reviews for Standing still
jj chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
I need to know what happems, please new chapter
Alania57 chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
FOOHA! Your endings fucking kill me XDXD Why didn't you tell me you had updated this? o-o It roxxors!
Sqo980 chapter 5 . 10/30/2002
plz plz plz keep going!this is the best story i have ever read!
asdfjklasdfjklasdfasdf chapter 5 . 10/27/2002
*Bursts into laughter*

Man, I was laughing uncontrollably on the ground when I saw the lyrics to Simple and Clean right there. That song had been on my mind ever since I bought Kingdom Hearts over two weeks ago. I just now edited my profile to say where I was IN Kingdom Hearts. This whole damn game and the song was on my mind nonstop, and POOF you wrote it into the story. Hehehe, gamers/anime fans think alike. And good authors!

Oh, right the story. That was pretty sweet, although for how long it took I would've expected a bit more in the way of length. Oh welll...

Alrighty, lemme see, gripes gripes gripes...I think that...yeah...um...I don't think that the 'hot sun' and 'rain storm' kinda go in the same half hour. Ya know? And, BTW, don't forget...WE SPOKE about a chapter! DON'T FORGET!

Alrighty, now I need to know if you wanna read my BRAND NEW DBZ fic. Well, more an adaption. Look at Fight Club in my stories. Yes, I'm evil. Fear me. Mwa ha ha. I am evil. Yes.

You have a car? *Stomps foot* DAMMIT, my drivers test is soon! *Screams angrily*

Just kidding
kyra C chapter 2 . 5/23/2002
i loved standing still cause im a hopeless romantic and you have my favorite song by jewel in it
asdfjklasdfjklasdfasdf chapter 4 . 5/9/2002
*Applauds*

Good thing I keep checking back, I never would have seen it without having checked back regularly.

May I say you are doing nothing but good with this fic. (Took you long enough, though. Hehe) You know it, just mail me when necessary ( A guy's gotta stay in touch with his friends, ya know?)
xauroragoddessx chapter 3 . 1/14/2002
Hey I thought that was a great story...I really loved the details in Chapter 3 and 2 well I'll review the next chapter..can't wait for it!
RELTARDO THE MAGNIFICENT chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
OMG, THAT IS SUCH A KICKARSE STORY O_O! Dude, write some more, then e-mail it to me before you submit it, and then...
sweetjex chapter 2 . 11/9/2001
wooooooooooow...you did a *really* great job with this story...write more fics -
CommandoBurritoMan chapter 2 . 11/8/2001
I'm quite possibly trunks' biggest fan within reason, and i can fairly

say this story kicked ass. You blended in a great emotional writing

(Although the real, real long sentence in the first chapter worked like

a dead cow. Hard to read) with Trunks' real attitude. Although, i have

to say, he DID beat the Androids single-handedly. You ever seen

that episode? Watch it. Besides, he cut his hair back to normal after that.

but i liked the story nonetheless.
Sevink chapter 2 . 11/8/2001
This is a great beginning:) And from what I've read so far, I think it'll be good!_ More speech plz? Well, great fic_~