Reviews for Heroes
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
A very well written 'slice of life' fic. very homey and real. I loved it. Keep up the great work :)

sweet.summer.rain chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
You know, I find it funny that every time I enter a new fandom, I invariably find a fic with your name on it. Either we have very similar taste or you just write more fics than everyone.

But anyway, this is a pretty good look inside Ben's head. I could see him admiring Superman; they've both got the truth-and-justice thing going on without the darkness/brooding angst that Batman projects. A nice story.
tradingxyesterday chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This fits so well with the kid characters! XD
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is just plain epic. I mean, you've got all of the little character problems and defects rolled up into one fic without it being cheesy or overwhelming... plus you essentially admitted to agreeing with my friends and I that Paradox should've been named 'The Professor' as a reference to 'The Doctor'... they're really so alike... beyond that though it's sort of cute how you've got all of them watching Sci Fi (really really really epic Sci Fi at that) considering... well, you mention yourself why that's so ironic. To be honest, it's brilliant, amusing, and it does really explain quite nicely why heroes are considered Heroes... though I don't remember any Superman references from the series and I personally think that there are better examples, but... oh, and your comment on Torchwood, The Plumbers, and The Lantern Core... brilliant and hilarious. Very nice.
koolkame chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Cool piece. It hit on several things I liked about Alien Force and added the Ben 10,0 bits that I really enjoyed. Paradox reminded me of Doctor Who, too!

Just really enjoyed it, no complaints.
Cat871 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Wow, great story. I have no words, it's honestly one of the most beautifully written pieces I've read in a while. Great job.
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
wow that was really nicee! lol justice league of aliens. you should consider writing a story about how they spend their spare time together or something. ur a gr8 writer, i can tell.