Reviews for Low of Solipsism
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
MoonlessRoad chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Turns out I didn't review this chapter... what the heck?! I read this like a million times already and never reviewed?! Sorry T_T ... will do better next time... if you update that is! Come on next chapter! By the way, this is dark... love it!
Sayo Rio chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Kinda sad this story has not been updated in a long time. What made me keep reading is when you said that sex has a desert, and the plot was the main couse. I am curoius, because it is hard to find this type of stories where there is more to Eriol than being Clow. And I like it. I do not think of him as being almighty kind.

So, yeah, I got to wait for an update. Which I hope will come. Best luck in college, it is dragging us all down.
AkiraNatsume chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
more chapters please! I especially loged it when u tied Li with magic ropes.
Eru-chan chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Lovely and angsty... as befits the lovely Eriol and Syaoran... *swoons* Thanks for writing! XD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Ahahahaha! Eriol is a lecherous old man? ROFLMAO! That is just such a funny thing to imagine!

But, ahem, on a more serious note, your story was very good! Very interesting! XD I think I read the fic you're talking about... it was in a SyaoranEriol shrine wasn't it? Cute!
AnimeManiac001 chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Wow! This is one of the best stories I've ever read about Syaoran and Eriol (right now there's only one story I really love like this and that's because Eriol is a bad ass... what can I do? I just love him like that, and your Eriol too by the way! ;D).

So, even if it pain you,please don't abandon this story! It really rocks!

Kiss Kiss

Ja ne

AM001
AdvanceShipper4Eva chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
A few minor grammatical errors... For example you put down ‘sister's’ yet there was nothing for the sister to posess, therefore the apostrophe was unneeded...
ArtistOfLight chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
I really like this story! I love how complex things are between Eriol and Syaoran. The angst is tangible, and I love that in a fic. I also really admire how complex the plot has turned out to be. Most fics are extremely straight forward and you can see where its going pretty easily, but not this fic! I love the mystery around why Eriol is training Syaoran and that dark spot on the clock. I see that you haven't updated in a long time, but either way I will be putting this fic in my favorites AND my subscriptions lists. I really look forward to seeing another chapter and I really do hope you will post again. This is a really awesome fic and it would be sad to see it end so abruptly. So please keep up the good work! Hugs and Kisses!XOXOXOXOX
Jadehaku chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Wow I read the first chapter and just couldn't stop until I reached the 7th. I really am in love with your story. Eriol and syaoran is one of the only yaoi pairings I like so I'm glad this small fandom was fortunate to have you write about them.

I also enjoy the subtle hints to the tsubasa series you've added. It really makes the idea of li going to train with eriol all the more plausible. You have them so in character it's scary ( in a good way) _ How you add layers of depths to these two beloved characters is wonderful to read! I can't wait to see more into eriol's mind eventually. Like another reviewer said, I hope they get a happy ending somehow.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Loli Shota chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Yum! I really like your story.

The plot is rich, the story well written and very entertaining! I sometimes feel Syaoran is a bit OC, but it still works very well that way in your case. I really feel pity for Eriol and I wish he gets a happy ending cause otherwise it'd be way too sad. Gahh, and I can't wait to understand what this "plan" is all about.

Please update soon!

Btw, it took me a while to understand that the woman with black hair was the witch yuko from xholic (right? :), haha nice.

-Loli Shouta~-
Kaylen Cooper chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
I really love this.

There are not many -good- Eriol/Syaoran stories around, unfortunately, that are a decent length, excellent plot line, and deviously seductive. :p

Well done for writing one that is. :D

I'm looking forward to reading more.
Ninor-san chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Oh god...What's going on? It seem like Eriol keeps something hidden that Syaoran mustn't see...but I think he'll do it

Kya! I'm so confused and anxious xD Please update the next one!
sorrow chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
this chapie was really creepy! what is with the kids and blood! UPDATE PLEASE!
MoonlessRoad chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Really a great story. You really made Eriol cruel yet misunderstood. I LOVED chapter 6! All the chapters were interesting but chapter 6 is the best! I can't wait to read the next chapter. UPDATE SOON OR I WILL DIE FROM DEPRESSION!...the last part might have been a little overboard but... oh just update soon!