Reviews for Counterbalance
Adelled chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Well done.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Characterizaiton deeply and accurately done, Marshall's inner pain and self-chastising well documented and revealed.

Excellent ficlet.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
you wrote an excellent fic about this really good episode- thanks for writing
WriterJC chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Very nice work. I really enjoyed this - you've captured the character relationships quite nicely. :)
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
i love the almost possessive-ness that marshall shows in this fic. it's sweet.
Lady Sidereal chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Awee! I love Marshall! This was sweet, and pretty accurate!
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 8/18/2008

Now why on earth would anybody be scared to post a masterpiece like this?

This is literally one of the best fics I've ever read.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Excellent character study of Marshall.

Just wonderful.
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
haha. So i read this and I was like this is good. *click* *go back to main page* and then i was like, no! this is good! so I came back to review. :)

I loved this. I almost felt the same coil of despair and fear when you described it. And your last line was just pure and unsullied beauty. I really look forward to more of works.
Citiesofcolor chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow, just wow. Great, no mistakes that I could find. There are very few stories in fanfiction that acheive perfection, and I think this could very well be one of those.
SaraSGrissom chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
good job. nice insight in to his mind and their relationship.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Great story. The pace and language were beautiful. Very touching...
Bee03 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Funny story. True story, actually. So, I was checking out your lj and I saw you mention the Marshall!love bunny Charlie was hit with. I felt the need to check out the IPS stuff here. I was reading the summaries and I clicked the one that sounded interesting. Then I start reading and the first thing I recognize is your italicized author's note and I'm like 'hey, Effie does that!' I look up and sure enough - it's you! Hehehe.

On to the actual review...

This was so excellent. Talk about digging into Marshall's psyche and coming out with a winner!

"Because as much as his job in life is to protect complete strangers, its importance has just been surpassed by the need to protect her." Talk about a FLAIL line! I hit the floor with that one. It just makes me love you even more. You take that one little thread and turn it into a whole comfy sweater that I love to wear and snuggle.

This one's name is George.

Also - ironic, just saw a preview of next Sunday's episode. Thought I'd mention it. : )

bk-1205 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
You have nothing to worry about. The story was really good. I love the friendship between Mary and Marshall. This was a good reflection of that.
potterfan2006 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I tip my hat to you...this was a super add on to sundays episode of in Plain captured Mary's and Marsall's Friend/Partnership very well...Great first peace...keep on going