Reviews for Ambrosia and Nectar for the Soul
waterandwaves chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Hi!
First of all I'd like to say Percy and Thalia are apselutly my favorite, but my problem is this:
I am extreamly uppsesd with the PJO and HOO series. What do I do?
Sara Keo chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Um hi I'm a Nico fangirl. Sorry Percy and Luke you guys are umm... Weird not that I'm not. And I am like, now a total shipper of Grover/coffee. Anyway Nico, I was writing a fan fiction and you sang evanescence(it's a long story). And I know Nico's secret. Drumroll please Thailia. Nico's not goth. Bummm bumm bummm. Anyway um tell Leo that he should give all his coffee to Grover. -_-. I'm sorry Percy and Luke to expose your lack of fangirls. Oh and author, please continue writing. Btw Travis and Conner continue to be the Greek weasley twins.
mynamemattersnot chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I've got a problem take it seriously. You see a am a female and I am bi, but my family doesn't know and I want to know how to break the news. My brother is also a homophobe. Oh yeah and Apollo is my hero and Artemis. It's so hard to choose when your bi. 8D!
wisegirl1313 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Haha this is hilarious!
Sabrina chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Please update! I really like your talkshow so far and would like it to be continued. Thx!
MEGGEM chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Coffee! Hahahahah...

-MEGGEM
Artemis GoH chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
ROFLOL! I love it. I don't have any problems at the moment. Wait. This is random but I want to set Percy up with Annabeth, find a way to get Thalia out of the hunt, kill Kronos but keep Luke alive, and if I have time, set Luke up with Thalia. Don't ask why. Problem: I've never met any of them.

-Alice

PS: Thalia and Annabeth are the best!
Neon-Night-Light chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Hahaha, I was laughing through this whole thing!
HellhoundFromTartarus chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
!

My problems are:

-I really like this guy but have no idea how to talk to him and my friends are blackmailing me to tell him but still have no idea how and one of them found out his adress and is going to go over there herself.

-My sister broke my DS

-I have to sneak around to date, get on the computer, and live like a normal teenager because of my dad (i am sneaking on now)

-whenever i read aloud i mess up, add, and take away word

-i am accident prone

-my dad won't pay me for my services such as baby sitting, yard work, and cooking attemts

-I burn EVERYTHING that i try to cook (i recently set a toaster waffle on fire and burned pasta)

-i am addicted to chocolate and pie

-My dad is home BYE!
Itsallgreek2me chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Silena and Aphrodite are fuck'n awesome get over it YES i have a problem WIth ur brain SIlena and aphrodite are the best characters in the story ! and Luke is hot !
PJORoxSox chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
problems huh...

Where do i start?

-My uncle recently got cancer

-My cousins (his kids) may have menengidus-spelling?-

-Those cousins have to stay with us while he gets kimo

-Im about to fail my finals

-Im hungry

-My sister is annoying

-My latin final has over 400 questions

-My BFF told my crush that i like him

-Now he is avoiding me

-My ex-BFF is trying to make my life miserable

-I am broke

That felt so good to get off my chest & now i feel better:)
Mr. Apple chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
OMG this is awesome

i would like to know what happens though

was the show actually going to happen?

you should TOTALLY make another one

i enjoy your style

it could've been longer, but that's just because i'm a dork and i CANNOT it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to write a SHORT story

just impossible

... so yah

IT WAS AWESOME!

i'm still laughing:D

COFFEE!

Mr. Apple
animechickluvsmcr chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
I have a problem: I have absolutely no money so I canot get the new Percy book and I don't feel like doing something illegal to do it. Any ideas?
retroapple96 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
*whiny voice* update!

lawl

Love X-escape with freedom-X

p.s There are no nudists in cold areas.
AnnaKuklin chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
like when is percy going to amit he LOVES annabeth